Thursday, July 29, 2010

friday post2

heylo! sorry i couldn't come back online last night, we didn't get back till like 11pm! but i reset pedro (my pedometer) last night, meaning since then, i've been hard @ work plodding 3314 steps. righteo, let's start off with last night's events?
-PIG mum was still having a shower, so dad made me walk outside first.
-i thought he'd lemme plop into sparkless just outside the door, but nope. then i thought he'd lemme sit into sparkless @ the elevator entrance, but nope, still wrong. then i thought he'd lemme sit into sparkless once inside sparkless, but nope. then i thought i could sit into sparkless once we exited the elevator, but still nope. all in all, dad more or less gleefully forced me to walk all the way to the entrance of the complex before finally letting me buckle gratefully into sparkless! he was so grumpy he decided that i'd only drink water that night, an i'd also haveta ask him for permission everytime i wanted to eat a morsel of food. like, argh. ><
-we caught the MTR to ... mong kok? where cousin karry met us and wheeled me to the restaurant. the parents gleefully forced me outta sparkless and made me walk into the restaurant.
-lol, turns out we all got to drink green tea. i did haveta ask dad for permission to eat every morsel of food i ate, but my definite favourite was the inari with pork floss inside! :D
-after dinner, dad and i wheeled me along the hong kong walk of fame, and we all posed for photos :D
-we caught the MTR home (karry says their aren't any direct buses to chai wan. why not?!)
-sorry, need to pee. bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: