Monday, July 5, 2010

monday post 13c

good evening! my final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4559. righteo, events after this afternoon's post?
-trace arrived slightly late, Forced me to walk to my bathroom for a nice hot shower - i washed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the water off, dried myself and had another tinkle. i creamed myself then trace rekitted me. she also ordered era to rub deo into ela's armpit. trace then asked PIG mum to come into the bathroom so that PIG mum could teach trace how to put on my AFO properly.
-trace Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :p table. arvo tea was one yummy sausage bun, one pear and one mug of fruit and vegie juice, my official cup to hold 'incorrectly'. i wanted tea, but trace would only put one teaspoonful of sugar in, so i tried for milo, except trace refused to make it with milk in the microwave, only boiling water with a lil milk @ the end. so i stuck with the fruit and vegie juice.
-PIG mum came downstairs to tell trace what i'd been like in the hospital.
-trace took me once more to the loo before she left. she'll come back on thursday - hopefully on time!
-i did my sudoku while PIG mum plodded away on the treadmill. i have no way of finding out whether she actually plods the thirty minutes she claims to, coz aunty lai and aunty hilda both rang! aunty hilda chatted with me, said she originally broke her hand coz she'd climbed onto some chair to do sth, but somehow fell off. ouch! >< she told me she came to brisbane in 2007, i think? best yet, she wants to invite us over for dinner! i told her that chicken's my favourite meat, but that i'm not really a seafoof fan.
-then, PIG mum gleefully forced me to plod thirty minutes on that bloody treadmill - @ speed 1.4! >< things just keep getting harder and worse ... i started with speed 0.8, then the parents gradually built that up to speed 1.4! ><
-but thanks to PIG mum who put on 'twenty years of westlife', that DVD janice had bought me when i was @ the mater private! we watched up to 'mandy'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the gobbling :P table for dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa cauliflower and carrot, one slimy chunk of sea cucumber, three tiny chunks of chewy beef, and one miniscule chunk of chicken. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before i popped online. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything, of course.
-toms; no physio, can you believe it?! even better, PIG mum's PROMISED to take me out to luigi's for lunch! i can slurp a cookies and cream gelato shake - PIG mum's having a mint choc chip one, i think? think PIG mum's already decided we can only eat pizza. no biggie, although i'd have liked some pasta. karen's coming toms, and too bad, there's no toastmasters, coz i think toms is only the first tuesday of the month. anyways, PIG mum says i can stay online till 10pm; sweet, that's just over one hour. :) think i'll go watch some naruto; i'm somewhat behind on the episodes, i know. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: