Thursday, July 15, 2010

friday post

good morning, again! so far, em's been hard @ work plodding 803 steps, and the spam count for the week's 124, but i hope i can come back later tonight with more update versions! anyways, events for today?
-thanks to PIG mum who helped me once to the loo around 4am this morning.
-i snored my head off with tonie :P till about 10am
-PIG mum made me walk to the sink to brush my teeth, then made me walk to the loo, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came back for me, made me walk over to wash and dry era (ela's thumb had a band-aid, see) then made me walk back to the table.
-thanks to dearest dad who'd bought breakfast from maccas! so i ate one sausage and egg mcmuffin. dunno why dad didn't buy any hash browns, though. :( i also drank one mug of orange juice 'incorrectly' (PIG mum had poured the juice from its plastic cup to a mug, see).
-then i spent the next twenty odd minutes writing in my notebook and watching the english news on CCTV while dad took a morning nap :P and PIG mum continued to arrange dearest grandma's funeral.
-dad took me to the loo once. he gleefully forced me to dak myself and i stayed over the loo for three tinkles. then, he made me walk over to wash and dry both hands (tearing off the band-aid on ela's thumb) before making me walk back to the computer table, where PIG mum had finished using the computer, so i got to tootle online.
-i received an e-mail from helen! :D
-dad's gone out to buy sth and return sth to the church; PIG mum's just reading sth.
-anyways, i think dad's taking me out to see fourth aunty later! hopefully, not for yum cha, but hey. anyways, hope i can come hback online later tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: