Saturday, July 10, 2010

saturday post14b

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 3505. anyways, events since my last post?
-karen arrived several minutes early and walked me to my bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the lovely hot water off, dried myself and had another tinkle, got creamed and had another tinkle. karen rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was tying erf's shoelaces.
-karen led me to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea. i had one yummy polo bun and one mug of yummy rice green tea, sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey.
-karen spoiled the fourth twilight novel for me when she told me what would happen. apparently, bella gets married to edward and gives birth to a baby girl - who grows exponentially fast. can't remember what happens after that.
-karen gave ela a massage and told me she's having a vegeyable curry for dinner. she also reminded me to give PIG mum an easy time.
-karen took me once to the loo before she left. i asked - and got permission to come online. karen says she can take me to see eclipse when i get back to australia!
-well, i've gotta go send an e-mail to leonard/shane/someone from toastmasters and tell them i'll be away for the next meeting, @ least.
-maybe i'll come back online tonight, maybe not. hope everyone enjoys their day toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: