Friday, October 15, 2010

friday post 21b

good evening! em's final plodding total for friday now stands @ 1774, and the final spam count for the week's still forty-nine. anyways, final events for today?
-when ngan arrived, she led me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today (BTW, i'm prolly gonna wash my hair/get my hair washed every day until may, prolly! :P)
-i had one tinkle before ngan flipped the hot water off, dried myself and got creamed. ngan rekitted me, then led me to the gobbling :P table
-i ate one of the yummy blueberry muffins i'd made with aunty frances yesterday. ngan also made me one cup of tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-after i finished eating arvo tea, i started reading my new book club novel out aloud. i reached page twenty-five @ 5:15pm, BTW. ngan read some kinda self-help book.
-@5:30, ngan gave ela a massage for twenty minutes. light green with black spots today.
-@ 5:50, she fed me one mug of water and led me to the toilet. passing me one more mug of water, i did a stinky unspeakable.
-ngan came back @ 5:55, led me over to wash and dry era, before she led me back to the computer chair and i popped back online.
-ngan actually left several minutes early, and i listened to nine's news read out by andrew lofthouse and some girl.
-only PIG mum just came downstairs and gleefully forced poor em on like fifteen minutes of hand exercises for poor ela. :(
-i went to the loo once afterwards; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything. meaning my final plodding total for friday's now 2024. sweet, i just passed two grand. :)
-well, PIG mum's calling dinner in about ten mins, if she gleefully forces poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i eat, i'll drink my mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly', but if she leaves ela alone, i'll be very careful to drink 'correctly'.
-wonder what we're doing for uni fellowship tonight? oh yeah, must chase tim for my souvenir from kwany. :D
-tess comes @ 10am toms; hope she brings her macbook for me to play with again! but if not, i'll be writing a nice long letter to nana. :)
-as always, i can only pray that vincent the bloody physio won't show up, but he prolly will. meaning i can only pray the heavens will open and it'll pour rain, meaning he'll only force me to walk around inside the house. >< finally, i can't remember who's coming to shower me in the arvo ... jeannine? anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: