Thursday, October 14, 2010

thursday post 23b

good evening! em's final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 2555. righteo, events for today?
-this morning, dad came and kissed poor ela's cut fingers again. :) then i snored with bear bear until PIG mum dug me up.
-after i used the pot :P, she got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the car. she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day and chose to listen to that out-of-tune, nasally, dreadful, wannabe singer :P andy hui for the trip to UQ. I just closed my eyes once we entered the highway and had a silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to endure through today. actually, i didn't open my my eyes again till we were on coronation drive!
-we found a carpark underneath, and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up to the toilet. only someone was already using the disabled toilet, so PIG mum took me to the normal one instead, gleefully forcing me to do EVERYTHING. ><
-i sat and yakked with sam and angana when PIG mum flounced off to pay. nick came for me with a walkbelt and led me inside.
-i played bowling with sam today! again, i told him that he had to lemme win coz i was a girl and lots younger than him. :Pbut how come he got to sit on a plinth and play while i had to play kneeling? my knees don't like me very much now. ><
-after that, i did sit-to-stand practice with nick while we played one game of connect four! i won; he prolly lemme win. :P
-nick works teaching ppl how to become personal trainers. he accompanied PIG mum and i back down the lift before returning upstairs.
-and we saw bayden and ... the lady with him!
-PIG mum tootled us home, refusing to take me for a yummy kebab from naz coz she claimed that aunty frances was arriving soon. which she was. :)
-aunty frances took me to the loo once, then led me over to sit @ the gobbling :P table.
-PIG mum had us making muffins again! blueberry this time. she says we can make chocolate ones next week. but *sigh* she already said we could LAST week, when we made sultana ones! ><
-actually, aunty frances made me lunch first - yummy tuna in tomato and onion sandwhich. but she doesn't put the sandwhich into the toaster - she FRIES it! wow~ i also drank one yummy mug of nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-aunty frances took me once to the toilet and kindly passed me one mug of water, another i could drink 'incorrectly'. i did a stinky unspeakable.
-back @ the table, aunty frances gave ela a massage until our yummy muffins were ready! i drank half a mug of plain milk with mine. yummy. :)
-when PIG mum came home, i popped online, meaning aunty frances rocked off @ least fifteen minutes early. meaning next time i'll remember to stay and chat with her.
-when ngan arrived, she led me to the bathroom for one nice hot shower - hairwash today. i had one tinkle before ngan flipped the nice hot water of, dried myself, got creamed and rekitted. ngan rinsed the floor for me before leading me out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea.
-thanks to ngan who made me the perfect arvo tea! meaning october's been twice satisfied. :) one cheese - yup, two slices - ham and mayo toastie, cut into two triangles, and one cup of tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-ngan gave ela a massage for around thirty-five minutes, painting her red today. then she took me to the loo once more before PIG mum shooed her away (fifteen minutes early) just so she could gleefully force me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-argh. >< HEARTLESS PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up the stairs again! ><
-but 'twas awesome to see all the ladies again, especially erica~ :)
-surprisingly, not many people liked michael j. fox's biography! funnier still, our talk deviated to talking about harry potter and twilight. :p
-thanks to amanda who made me a cuppa, and i also nabbed four bikkies: one choc chip, one anzac, one scotch finger and one white cream.
-eep, less than thirty minutes left! typetypetype~
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk down the stairs again.
-*sigh* and she's still heartless - i don't demand to be taken out to eat lunch/dinner several hundred times per week; i only ask PIG mum to keep things FAIR, i.e.if she rocks out to eat lunch once, please also take me out once, if twice, then me also twice, whatever other number. but while i was hard @ work doing physio @ uni, she rocked up with angana to genies and they enjoyed morning tea together! yet she refused to take me to see naz for a kebab @ lunch, and again to the drive-thru @ red roosters for dinner! >< *sigh* she prolly enjoys all the power she gets to lord over me. ><
-meaning i plopped back online without dinner. :( meaning poor eft's starting to wail, but i'll endure till breakfast toms; i'm fairly certain that PIG mum will feed me three weetbix. :)
-toms: physio @ your :P turn, no doubt. think i've got pincushion practice toms, meaning we'll grab some lunch along the way. then is it back to my turn for more physio? i'm not too sure ... but i think ngan's coming in the arvo, and there's uni fellowship toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a fabulous end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: