Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wednesday post26

good afternoon! firstly, TWFT topic's 'make allowance (1)', secondly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4292 steps today, and thirdly, em's still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online, after jeannine leaves tonight!!! righteo, today's events?
-this morning, when dad went to work, he said he'd keep an eye out for where to buy the one-eyed minion. :)
-when PIG mum dug me up later, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once. actually, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but coz i knew PIG mum would refuse to roll me into the bathroom, i decided to wait until after breakfast.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i took one wee sip from the required mug of water 'incorrectly', then breakfast was three yummy weetbix with a wee trickle of honey.
-after breakfast, i drank the rest of the mug of water 'incorrectly', coz drinking water helps with number two.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who brought me another mug of water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came back, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. we listened to jacky cheung all day and she also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session. >< she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside, and i settled down with a gossip mag until vincent was ready to torture me. ><
-first, i lay down on the plinth and he stretched elf. dunno why he wouldn't stick a pillow under my head, instead he rathered i sit up myself and get it, but hey. no biggie. then he Forced me to walk over and stand on the balance board, Forced me to walk back to the plinth, and Forced me to stand on that thing for ten more minutes before finally setting me free.-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, then tootled us off to the southside community club for lunch with aunty tiffany and aunty vicky!
-she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside. i tried ringing dearest dad, but the reception was too crap there to get through to him.
-then we waited for the two ladies to arrive. and waited. PIG mum finally rang one of them/uncle victor, who told us that we were @ the wrong place! ><
-meaning PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the 4WD, and tootled us off to the CORRECT place, i.e. the southside sports club? sth like that, anyways.
-aunty vicky and aunty tiffany were already waiting for us; we were, like, thirty minutes late! PIG mum gleefully FORCED me to walk inside; i sat down @ the western-most end of the table, so she couldn't sit to the left of me and i could let poor ela enjoy some time sitting gently inside my fist.
-lol, turns out we all ate the same thing! BBQ chicken (about half), carrots, broccolini and pumpkin. thanks to aunty tiffany who shouted us! we all just drank water.
-actually, aunty tiffany had to leave early, so she missed out on desert! one small yummy slice of caramel tart, which had a very thin layer of milk chocolate on the top! uber sweet, but hey. yummy! :)
-time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car. we had a chat with aunty vicky, then PIG mum tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip of the day.
-PIG mum took me once to the toilet when we got home, of course gleefully forcing me to do everything myself. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED me to walk to the computer armchair.
-well, jeannine should arrive in around ten minutes. *sigh* PIG mum's remembered to restrict me to just fruit. :( but i look on the bright side - yummy nashi pears! :) righteo, hopefully i can come back online for my last fifty minutes tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: