Monday, October 18, 2010

monday post 25b

994good evening! em's final plodding total, from 4pm afterwards, now stands @ 694. *sigh* i must remember to check that i've really published the post before i turn off the computer. >< anyways, where was i?
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ. i used the bathroom once when we arrived, then PIG mum continued being horrible by again refusing to pass me a gossip mag and just flouncing off to pay. i didn't bother asking percy the saint/angel to please send someone whom i could ask to please pass me a gossip mag, coz we arrived later than usual, @ 10:52am, and i figured i wouldn't bother him by asking. but he sent someone along anyway. :) so much thanks to the random girl that passed me a new idea/woman's day mag to browse until the physio student came for me with a walkbelt and Forced me to walk inside the gym.
-i said hello to ann, and nagged her to tell me sth stupid that horace? the guy that visited me last sunday and said he did hydrotherapy with ann - that he did so i could give him hell about it. :P "but i can't think of anything nasty, he's such a lovely boy!" she protested, laughing.
-ann helped mr. physio student - joel? - get me onto my knees on the mat, then i did reaching exercises with era, placing balls into some basket. but i've got small hands - i couldn't grasp the basketball with just one hand! :P
-once i was back seated on the plinth, mr. physio guy Forced me to walk two laps of the hallway with him. then 'twas wii time!
-i played about three games of the penguin slide (catching fish) game before 'twas time to leave.
-PIG mum tootled us off to the buranda shopping centre, and after giving me the choice for lunch, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to pizza capers.
-i drank one 375mL orange juice; PIG mum drank one 375mLple juice. but we didn't eat pizza! nope, we ate sth called a ... lol, PIG MUM CAN'T REMEMBER IT EITHER. :p SOME PIZZA TOPPING THING STUFFED INTO SOME BREAD THING. woah, sorry, shrieking! >< i had some teriyaki chicken one; can't remember which one PIG mum had.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the buranda medical centre. i went to the loo once first, then washed and dried both hands when PIG mum was going herself.
-back out in the waiting area, thanks to PIG mum who passed me some random gossip magazine before dr. lin called me inside and turned me into a pincushion. >< o_O :P actually, she prescribed me some dose of antibiotics, too, coz stupid ela's not healing after her brush-in with the evil garage door strut. :(
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back outside, then left me with the same gossip mag while she rocked off to buy the antibiotics. and shee saw joe!
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, she tootled us home.
-i did a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
-ngan arrived slightly early and led me to my bathroom for one nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before ngan flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself and got creamed. ngan rekitted me, then led me out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. *sigh* PIG mum had gleefully restricted me to just fruit again. one yummy, juicy nashi later, i asked ngan please could i eat a slice of cheese - and she handed me one. :) i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'. think ngan takes hers white and one, BTW.
-ngan gave ela a massage for almost forty minutes, painting her chocolate brown with dark green spots today.
-@ 5:55, ngan passed me another mug of water - my last for today to hold 'incorrectly', and took me once more to the loo, before letting me plop back online. she rocked off five minutes early, and will be back ... friday, i think. she can't take me to garbo on thursday coz she's got some prior engagement, meaning i haveta remember to ring alice toms/the day after/thursday to see who's taking me out.
-i listened to nine's news simulcast on river 94.9FM until PIG mum came downstairs and booted me off. she forced me to play thirty minutes of piano, fifteen minutes per hand. ela thunked random notes; era played my second favourite song in every key. think next time, i'll play my favourite song in every key, see if that drives PIG mum up the wall. :p
-PIG mum took me to the loo for my second stinky unspeakable for today. uncle colbert arrived to treat PIG mum's hand.
-i had dinner while PIG mum was having her hand attended to. pasta tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower and chives, plus one wee slice of yummy chicken. best of all, dad didn't gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i very thankfully drank my mug of fruit and vegie juice 'correctly'.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before i tootled back online.
-sheesh, nature's calling again. >< bbl~
-actually, i also used the toilet once more when uncle colbert left, meaning em's final plodding total from 4pm afterwards's actually 994
-toms: pig MUM'S TAKING ME TO THAT JOB PLACEMENT THING @ 10AM - I REALLY, REALLY need A PAYING JOB! I MEAN, THE YEAR'S ALMOST OVER; shrieking again, sorry! >< and my chances of earning enough money to buy a plane ticket back to hong kong next year are looking ever slimmer. :S but hopefully i can see naz for lunch - not for a kebab; i want a SPUD! then it's a bloody torture session with vincent the effing physio in the arvo. >< i'm predicting more balance board horrors. :S dunno who's coming to shower me toms, but oh! must remember to remind PIG mum that we need some ham! toastie's aren't yummy without ham. >< anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: