Monday, October 25, 2010

TUESDAY POST25

good afternoon! sorry i didn't post last night; PIG mum felt like showing off the power she has over me by not allowing me online last night. >< but yesterday, i was hard @ work plodding 3135 steps, today i've been hard @ work plodding 1266 steps, and TWFT topic's 'he is a god of abundance'. righteo, let's start off with yesterday's events first!
-breakfast was three weetbix with one thin trickle of honey.
-UQ for physio. PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day and i can't remember what we listened to yesterday ... jacky cheung, prolly.
-after a toilet trip (where, of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), i sat down and PIG mum flounced off to pay, of course refusing to pass me a gossip mag first. luckily, there were two ppl already sitting in the waiting area, a lady with a wheelie-walker and an able-bodied man, so i just asked the man to please pass me a gossip mag, which he kindly did. :)then i just read the woman's day/weekly mag until nick came for me with a walkbelt and led me inside.
-just the usual sit-to-stand work with him today, also some stretching of elf's calf. we played connect four, the standing for your turn version, and he lemme win again. :P
-i went to the loo once more before we left, then PIG mum tootled us off to lunch with narelle (i think that's her name! :P) @ luv-a-coffee!
-i thought PIG mum said i could have my own meal, as long as 'twasn't too big, but in the end, i still had to share. :( we shared some cheese and pineapple melt; much thanks to the lady who also cut me a wee portion of her yummy chicken caesar wrap. and in the future, i must learn to grab the salt shaker and tip it over my portion of chips as quickly as possible, coz i tried doing it slowly today, and PIG mum roughly snatched the shaker away after one little tip and placed it outta my reach. :( but i drank this cool mint and pineapple frappe!
-PIG mum tootled us home, and i tootled online until jeannine arrived promptly @ 4pm.
-she led me into the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before jeannine flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, got creamed and rekitted. jeannine rinsed the floor for me before leading me out to the gobbling :p table for my arvo tea.
-we both had a cuppa, white and two. i also ate my yummy little treat from erika! 'twas some kinda lil sweet muffin thing.
-jeannine did her sudoku, i kept reading my bookclub novel.
-@ 5:35, jeannine gave ela a massage. then she took me once more to the loo before leaving.
-i watched seven's news until PIG mum came downstairs to gleefully force me on that UQ home program thing, followed by lotsa exercises for ela. i got out of the calf-stretching torture coz i needed the bathroom.
-actually, the parents started dinner without me! but when i had it, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl, meaning i very intentionally drank my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice afterwards 'incorrectly'.
-only EVIL PIG mother wouldn't allow me back online! >< so while she and dearest dad enjoyed watching X factor, i kept reading my book club novel, taking down more funny quotes to share.
-PIG mum forced me off to bed roundabouts 9:30. but since she very nicely didn't trap poor ela inside that evil splint and let her sleep with her thumb gently tucked inside, just like era's, her thumb's stayed outside all day today. :)
-today: his morning, dearest dad came inside and kissed back all the places dr. lin had gotten with her needles. then he kissed me some more. :)
-then i snored my head off with emperor, until PIG mum awoke me with 'ten more minutes."
-but she actually gave me fifteen; i counted that down, then spent the last thirty or so seconds having a quiet chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today.
-when PIG mum returned, i swung myself over to use the pot :P for two tinkles. actually, i realised that i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable, but coz i knew PIG mum would refuse to roll me into the bathroom, for whatever reason that so pleased her, i just returned to my bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly', coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable. breakfast was three yummy weetbix with one extremely thin drizzle of honey.
-PIG mum popped me my drugs :P afterwards. i drained that mug of water too, coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-i did the stinky unspeakable. PIG mum came back, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD,
-we listened to jacky cheung all day, and PIG mum also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day,too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to unique physiotherapy for my torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-today, i stood on that bloody wobble board for thirty minutes, and fell once. ><
-PIG mum tootled us home - and we each had three yummy crumbed fish fillets for lunch, coz they're finally on special! too bad, PIG mum only allowed me a lil squirt of mayo, and did you know, there's a 'correct' and 'incorrect' way of holding the bottle, too?! :P
-i also drank one yummy mug of rice green tea, sweetened with maybe half a teaspoonful of honey 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum took me once more to thew toilet before i poped online. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-jeannine's coming in just over 1.5 hours - and we're going to toastmasters tonight! :D i think the topic for tonight's 'sweden', i don't really expect to be chosen for toastmasters. hopefully, we can grab a snackbox from KFC or a tropicana pack from red roosters for dinner afterwards! dunno what's happening toms ... but anyways, hope everyone's has a smashing day toms!
cheers
em. ^^

No comments: