Sunday, March 6, 2011

sunday post41b

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2972 and the spam count for the weekend's still seventeen. anyways, continuing on from my last post?
-this morning, when PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes," i counted the time down, then spent the last little time before PIG mum came back inside having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happinessand all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when PIG mum came back i swung myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles. then, PIG mum got me kitted, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps, etc. but she gave me several spoonfuls of frosties for breakfast!
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car and dad tootled us off to church. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jacky cheung's 'black' album all day, too.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the little house for bible study, took me once to the loo, then left me alone for bible study.
-today, we discussed study number twenty-three.
-after bible study, PIG mum and i both went to the bathroom. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the main hall for service.
-poore em had to stand for ALL of worship today - FIVE songs! >< of course, i stayed silent.
-and speaker today was liam! :D his first grandson's due on my birthday! :D
-PIG mum took me to the loo once afterwards, then dad tootled us home before PIG mum took me to foodcourt.
-*sigh* sorry, i get PISSED when PIG mum refuses to even TRY for me a lil! she refused to try look for a downstairs park for me, instead zooming straight up to the cinema parking. of course, the disabled carpark wasn't available there, so she gleefully zoomed right to the BLOODY END of the park there, found one spot, parked there, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way up! ><
-but i got one piece of KFC chicken for lunch, plus around fifteen chips. i drank a chocolate with pearl.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back down to the car, she tootled us home.
-i went to the toilet once after getting home. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-michael and vicky visited me today! :D
-we played wii! wii sports resort (i got my revenge on vicky, who beat me @ the swordfighting last time :P) and cooking mama~ we also just randomly chatted.
-PIG mum woke up from pigland, came downstairs and immediately commandeered the convo. actually, she told michael and vicky about my emergency birth story!
-when they left, i walked them out and thanked them for coming. once they left, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside for yet again, another varying degree shower - i washed my hair today. awful PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts 40+ times.
-after drying and rekitting myself, PIG mum finished with my socks, AFO and shoes, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the computer table, where i tootled online until dinnertime.
-rice tonight, with lotsa some vegetable (meaning i've forgotten what >< :P) one chunk of fish and another of chicken. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sofa, where elf and erf got toasted feet for fifteen minutes. i also tried ringing leanne, but she said she was having dinner and ring me back in thirty minutes (but she forgot! ><) then i rang aunty nga. aunty lai picked up, and said aunty nga and uncle fung had gone out shopping together, leaving her with little mickey pig, who was taking a late arvo nap.
-once the toasted feet were done :P, PIG mum got my footwear back on and took me to the toilet once (of course gleefully forcing me to do everything myself) before i returned online.
-and i went once more to the loo @ 8:45pm, meaning my final plodding total for sunday's now 3090. yay, i just passed three grand! :)
-well, hopefully i can stay online till 10pm!
UQ physio starts toms! that's @ 10am, not eleven, so after dad leaves for work, i prolly won't have enough time to fall back asleep before PIG mum digs me up. that's okay, i'll just have a longer silent chat to percy the saint/angel. hopefully, dad'll lemme buy a pork salad roll home for lunch!
-carol's coming to shower me toms arvo.
-but best of all, house is on toms night! :D anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week(me off to play bejeweled now!)!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: