Thursday, March 24, 2011

thursday post 42

good evening! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3167 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'insights into ageing (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-firstly, sorry i couldn't come back online last night. dad got pissed with me after he kept ordering me to bend my knees while i was using that cool vibration machine and wouldn't lemme back online. ><
-anyways, i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad kissed me good-bye before leaving for work @ 8:05am. i spent the next ten minutes till 8:15am having silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and snored till PIG mum came and poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back inside, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles. after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps, get weetbix and pour milk.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-we listened to lui fong for most of today, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-off to vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. ><
-phew, one relatively easy session today. ela did what vincent the physio required with voem with much time to spare, and vincent just got era to massage ela for the rest of the session.
-PIG mum tootled us home so she could put the groceries she'd bought into the fridge, then we went to the runcorn chinese BBQ restaurant for lunch! :D
-i ordered my favourite BBQ pork and tofu rice, while PIG mum got some kinda thin yellow noodle (egg?) with beef. we traded some, and also shared a 500mL lipton's lemon iced tea.
-then PIG mum took me to UQ for my appointment with the OTs.
-AWFUL PIG mum wouldn't lemme use a wheelchair to use the loo! the nice receptionist lady even OFFERED! ><
-meaning PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet. i went to wash and dry both hands when PIG mum went herself.
-back downstairs, the occupational therapist called me inside.
-she introduced me to a few students then started assessing ela. PIG mum of course jumped in @ every opportunity to diss me. ><
-but phew, professor jodie says i don't need to wear that evil splint anymore. :) meaning she can tuck her thumb gently inside during sleep @ night, and i'll be careful to keep her thumb outside during the day. :)
-i asked professor jodie would i have any chance @ relearning how to play the violin again, but she advised to focus more on the piano.
-hey! everyone there bar professor jodie was left-handed! well, i'm not and neither's PIG mum (anymore) but we weren't writing. they did lotsa measurements of ela.
-PIG mum and i both went to the loo before she tootled us home. she got me to ring CODA first, coz 'twas already 3:45 and there was zero chance that we'd arrive home by 4pm. alice picked up, and reassured me she'd tell hina.
-the trip home from UQ takes about forty minutes, actually.
-when we arrived home, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower.
-i washed my hair today, but thanks to hina who rinsed it out for me leaving era free to hold shut my right eyelid.
-i had one tinkle before hina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and creamed. hina rekitted me, and i only had one tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after hina rinsed the floor once for me, she Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, just as dearest dad came home to pick up sth.
-and hina made me the perfect arvo tea! :D that's SEVEN times this month! :D the cup of tea, white and two, i drank 'incorrectly', of course.
-hina started giving ela her massage around 5:30 after i'd finished eating. she chose white with dark green spots today, coz i'm wearing a tee with a panda eating leaves on it.
-just before 6pm, hina took me once more to the loo for two quick tinkles.
-back @ the computer desk, hina rocked off five minutes early, promising to bring me my belated birthday card and present toms. lol, i dunno whether to believe her - she's 'promised' several times already! :P
-just finished listening to nine's news simulcast on river 94.9FM
-hey, i'm gonna finish recounting tuesday night's events, too:
-after toastmasters, hina took me once more to the loo, then we wheeled me back down to her car, where she tootled me off to the kangaroo point KFC for dinner.
-hey, how come PIG mum gave me TWENTY bucks for dinner? but i was good, i had under ten bucks. just a snackbox with one piece and a kookies and kream krusher. yum! :D
-hina tootled me home, repeat the usual nightly bedtime routine, goodnite. zzz.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner! PIG mum's about to gleefully FORCE :( poor em to plod on that bloody treadmill. >< but i need the loo once first. can't wait.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: