Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wednesday post47

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 581 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'building men and women of god (3)'. righteo, today's events?
-i had a great sleep last night! nature didn't call until the parent's yakking awoke me @ 7:45am!
-PIG mum herself didn't leave for work until 8:20am; i spent the next ten minutes til 8:30am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happinessand all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then oem, voem, bear bear and i all happily cuddled and snored until dad poked me awake @ 9:50am, saying, "ten more minutes. aunty wendy'll arrive soon."
-when aunty wendy arrived, i used the pot :P once more for two tinkles, she got me kitted, then i held her hand and walked to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-awesome! aunty wendy gave me my sunday breakfast today! well, she thought they were cornflakes. :P but whereas PIG mum only ever allows me about five spoonfuls of cereal, aunty wendy gave me SEVEN! :D
-after i'd finished eating, aunty wendy told me to complete a sudoku. i tried - but somehow, i did it all wrong! >< hopefully, PIG mum'll come home and rub out all the wrong numbers for me.
-so instead, i read the christian book jenny and wally had given PIG mum for christmas, 2007.
-@ 11am, aunty wendy kindly turned nine's morning news hour on for me, which i happily watched until midday.
-just after 11:35, aunty wendy gave ela a massage all the way until 12:15, when she fed me lunch: rice, lotsa yummy garlic stem, some ham and egg and one yummy lil chunk of chicken, which of course i saved for last. aunty wendy also mixed me one mug of yummy chocolate nesquik, which i drained along with the mug of water she'd poured for me earlier.
-before she left, aunty wendy took me once to the loo, where i did a stinky unspeakable.
-and dad's just fed me a juicy pear, meaning i need to go to the loo again - bbl!
-back again after four tinkles - that took ten minutes, BTW. :P and my new plodding total for wednesday's now 671.
-awesome, if nothing else happens this afternoon, i've got two happy hours online for myself!
-think carol's coming over this arvo to shower me. >< gosh, i don't like her, but i'm sure we'll be civil. anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: