Wednesday, March 2, 2011

thursday post 42

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2281 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'building men and women of god (4). righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P three times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work, giving me eye-kisses from voem and oem (who had rolled off the bed, the messy sleeper. :P) dad left for work @ 7:50am, i spent the ten minutes til 8am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happinessand all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then, bear bear, oem, voem and i all cuddled and snored until PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two tinkles. then PIG mum got me kitted for today, before she gleefully FORCED :(me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps (about four times), get weetbix and pour milk. but i got almost one whole spoonful of honey today! a shockingly thin spoonful, but still ...:)
-i went once more to the loo before we left. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me one mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', duh - and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum came back for me, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jacky cheung's 'black' album all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to the garden city library creative writer's group!
-she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk in, and took me once to the loo before group started.
-today, i sat between boyd and this man who's name i've forgotten! >< noah, maybe? but he forgot my name too. :P
-today was actually the group's EGM! thanks to noah who helped me once to the loo.
-for morning tea, noah kindly made me a cuppa, white and two, and i ate one yummy scotch finger
-for the second half, we split into pairs and edited each other's homework. homework this week is to write about a funny holiday experience. i plan to write about how sarah and i got lost in japan. :P
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to foodcourt, where she realised she'd left my mobile @ the library! so she went back for it, while i sang my second-favourite song about five times quietly out aloud.
-PIG mum returned already talking to dearest dad, then rocked off to buy me a yummy chicken katsudon. i rang dad back ... hmm ... i think he said sth about not letting me have any KFC for dinner. >< but he said he'd tell hina. well, if hina doesn't say anything, i'll prolly stick with my usual.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back out to the car, and tootled us home.
-BAHAHA! :P PIG mum forgot to turn off the alarm - AGAIN! @ least she didn't blame me for her own shortcomings this time.
-i went once more to the toilet. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-but i'm finally online, with almost one full hour of internet time for myself! :)
-hina's taking me to garbo tonight! we'll have fun~
-toms: i've got this really bad feeling that i've a torture session planned with vincent the bloody physio toms. fingers crossed, let's hope not! dunno who's coming to shower me toms.
-and toms night, uni fellowship resumes! don't think PIG mum'll allow me to attend that, though. :( i'll attend JUST instead; we're having some monthly prayer meeting.
anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: