Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Post 207

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2439 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How to Become a Good Leader’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s sixty-four. Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:15am, and after one pot :P trip, I cuddled Daddy Bear and went straight back into happy snorings with him, knowing that dearest dad would probably come kiss me bye before leaving for work after thirty more minutes.
-        only for some reason, dearest dad didn’t leave for work till 8:15am! Great timing; I used the pot :P once more when he left, then returned for more happy snorings with Daddy Bear.
-        Nature called once more before PIG mum came into my room, hit me with the eye goo, helped me slightly with a bra, then left me to get myself mostly kitted, which I dod after first giving myself fifteen more minutes snoozing time with Daddy Bear first. Whilst dressing, I also sang like 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers, coz I knew I wouldn’t have the chance for singing this arvo while Aunty Kitty was here.
PIG mum came back, helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sat over the loo and, fully leaning against the side rail, had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, although I’ll admit I can’t quite remember what I ate. XD Prolly one slice of unbuttered toast with a dab of yummy black sesame spread? Over breakfast, I also continued a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        After breakfast, I went and did a stinky unspeakable! PIG mum was relieved; recently I’ve randomly suffered from constipation and haven’t pooped for several days!
-        Once in the car, PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. She decided to listen to that nasally Andy Hui first; she also gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. Also, today Era helped Ela stretch for forty-five minutes and Ela also opened and closed her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: just over thirty-five minutes mat work knee-crawling @ least six circuits around mats then twenty-five sit-to-stands with weight-shifting.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. While she drove, I munched my half a toasted chicken sandwich and she told me what she’d read in the paper while she was having a drink from Genies when I was doing physio. Apparently, the Maroons are still bragging about their victory two nights ago. XD
-        At Aunty Ann’s place, I used the loo once before lying down and enjoying a nice comfy massage from her. PIG mum was sneaky: usually she wolfs down her half of the toasted sandwich so she can rush back inside and totally commandeer the conversation (I’m silent, Aunty Ann makes affirming sounds that just set PIG mum off again XD) but this arvo she actually brought her lunch into the massage room so that she could keep yapping while eating! XD
-         Massage over, PIG mum tootles us home. I wanna plop online before Aunty Kitty arrives but alas, instead I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        luckily, I finish before Aunty Kitty arrives. When she does signal her arrival, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I have one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekits me, and I have one final tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Aunty Kitty walks behind me back out to the gobbling :P table then goes back to clean the bathroom. PIG mum’s already waiting with a banana she gleefully forces poor Ela to feed me with, but (1) I’m seated and can fully concentrate and (2) Ela does well and I’m finished before Aunty Kitty comes back out and sees all the power that PIG mum has over me.
-        When Aunty Kitty leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I tootle online happily for awhile, and when nature suddenly calls around 4:45pm, take myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, with only two minutes left of the PISSY two hours of net time PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to left, she tumbles downstairs from pigland, immediately and gleefully forces me offline. I haveta use the Wii for her for another hour; MORE standing practice: I HATES it! >< Thankfully, after standing and doing the balance games and yoga moves for about forty minutes, PIG mum finally allows me to sit. However, her next step’s to gleefully force poor Ela to play three bouts of swordfighting. She resoundly loses all three, of course, but Era plays three herself and gets revenge for Ela. XD
-        Dinner, after one loo trip: the yummy rice, I’ve forgotten lotsa which green vegetable but there was also lotsa soup potato and carrot, several tasty slices of chicken, one small chunk of Ling fish (me: BAHAHAHA!! XD) and one tiny piece of charsiu, which I save for last, of course.
-        Dinner is spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^


No comments: