Thursday, June 30, 2016

Friday Post 208

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1129 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Knowing What Not to Say’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s sixty-three but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves @ 4pm!! Alas, I won’t get any of that time back because (1) Leanne’s coming for a visit and (2) I’m watching the Broncos match tonight! But just noting down that awful mother chucked some huge cow @ me last night; despite that, I still managed an awesome sleep, with nature not calling until 6:50am. Had UQ physio with Zev but was late to see Aunty Ann for a massage coz we were stuck all along Coronation Drive and the freeway! Turns out there was a multi vehicle smash near Greenslopes … back home, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out onto dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Toms Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; after she leaves, we’ll haveta go vote! Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: