Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday Post 167

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 779 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Wants to Bless You Financially’. Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I had a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- When PIG mum leaves for work @ 7:30am, she hits me with the eye goo before leaving. After she’s gone, my dearest dad comes to tuck me back into bed even more snugly, before leaving me to continue my happy snorings, which Daddy Bear and I continue with after I spend another ten minutes continuing a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Then Daddy Bear enjoy an amazingly good snore together, me not waking again till like 9:45am to use the pot :P once more! When Besta arrives, she kindly gives me fifteen more minutes before helping me get up and kitted. She’s on semester break now, lucky thing!
- I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste, meaning Ela can enjoy her once weekly break. After brushing teeth, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Dad’s left me half a slice of egg and ham; thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, and suck the teabag once. :P
- Happiness is getting to read my Star Trek novel for sixty-five/seventy minutes today! While I read, Besta gently massages Ela and watches television.
- At midday, she takes me once to the loo and makes a mug of warm Milo for me before cooking lunch. I try ringing both aunties but for some reason, get connected to strangers? Dunno… Instead, I happily read for another forty-five minutes.
- Before Besta leaves, she takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
- After she’s gone, I enjoy my bowl of yummy fried rice and my other mug of white tea, sweetened with two sugars. Over lunch, I watch You Tube clips of the boyband Blue.
- After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When the parents return home, PIG mum immediately screeches that Besta didn’t gimme enough layers to wear and whacks another jumper on me, while I head to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable. While I’m doing so, she heads upstairs to shower, meaning I haveta wait for her to finish before coming to help me out. That’s fine; while waiting, I just sing like 1/5 of my newest second-favourite song slowly, soft but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
When Kim announced her arrival @ 3:58pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- so a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves), mostly rekitted myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s shoe and both shoelaces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her). After heading over to the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table.
- Arvo tea was one yummy passionfruit, one yummy banana and one mug of green tea, but my real happiness was getting to read my current Star Trek novel for like seventy minutes! :D Tonight I reached page 150 @ 5:20pm, BTW. While I read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then massaged Ela gently for fifty-five minutes, painting her dark green with pink spots today.
- At 5:55pm, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back come Monday.
- After she left, I finished watching the newest episode of NRL Rookie!
- At 7:10pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- When dad came home, his first thought was to try and gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for him, but I refused, coz somehow I’d hurt Era! I didn’t notice until I was getting some shampoo while showering, then was like, “Cripes, why does that motion hurt incredibly??” ><
- When PIG mum tumbled downstairs, I pleaded my case to her and she decided I must’ve overworked Era when using the Wii for her last night. So instead of letting the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for them, I instead let them gleefully force me to do thirty sit ups on the Ab Trainer for them.
- After one loo trip, dinner tonight was the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, carrot and tomato, the last of the Ling fish (me: BAHAHAHA!!) some soup beef (meaning tasteless) and one chunk of yummy BBQ chicken.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and 7unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, correction, three special things: (1) There’s some consultative meeting @ 9am down in A1, (2) We’re having EM lunch together afterwards (sushi! I was hoping for warm food, but hey and (3) monthly sports! Wonder will anyone take me… I can just play table tennis all afternoon~
- Anyways, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


P.S. From memory, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday posts are all the same number 9like 207), while Saturday through till Tuesday are also, only the first three are already up to like 207 while the other four are only around 167 … alas that awful PIG mum deleted months of my previous posts and threw the counting outta whack. >< *sigh*

No comments: