Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Post 167

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3495 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Beauty Is, As Beauty Does’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty-two. Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P twice last night and once more around 6:30am, before immediately cuddling Juice and trying to fall back asleep straight away coz I wanted to be able to use the loo once more before PIG mum came into my room!
-        Success; even better, PIG mum helped me a tee coz dearest dad hadn’t left yet! But you can bet your bottom dollar she won’t do that toms, since dearest dad will already have left for work. XD
-While I got myself mostly independently kitted, I also began a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        PIG mum comes back and helps me with Elf’s AFO and laces (again, I’m certain I’ll tie them myself when I shower tonight; she’s just helping now coz she doesn’t wanna be late for church), before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I use the loo for two tinkles, wash and dry Era, then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one slice of toast with yummy black sesame spread, a small half-bowl of porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. PIG mum had originally poured me a mouthful of milk, but then she chucked some awful cow @ me and tipped it out. >< never mind, I ate my wee breakfast in silence while a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt and neither would she lemme turn the radio on (coz she ‘wants to prepare her heart to worship God’, whatever that means) but I spent the trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        At church, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk all the way down to A1, where I used the loo once myself then sat in my preferred spot to the most left.
-        Today, EM had a consultative meeting! Pastor Chris and Evan spoke and there were questions @ the end. Seems like our church may get some extensions/expansions someday ..,.
-        After the meeting, I used the loo once, grabbed a lil morning tea and took a seat. PIG mum sped off to yap @ other church peoples, while granny Wan came over for a short chat.
-        Time for service, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk up to the main hall. Once I sat, she dashed off for her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other church aunties. They don’t actually do anything Biblical; they just have drinks and gossip!
-        Yay, I remained seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh8
-        Speaker today was Uncle Roger; he’s SEVENTY now!
-        After service, I headed downstairs for our monthly EM lunch! I was so incredibly happy to get one whole PLATEFUL of sushi; you know how the parents usually only gleefully restrict me to like three SLICES?? Thanks to Tina who kindly made me one mug of green tea, and I also had two/three small slices of this really tough flatbread.
-        I began asking around to see if anyone could take me to Sunday sports; Uncle William said yes! He also made pumpkin soup for our lunch; I liked it coz he added sweet potato. XD
-        So after lunch, Uncle William walked behind me to his black car and tootled us off to Rochedale SHS for Sunday sports!
-        When we arrive there, Julz kindly walks behind me down to the playing hall, and also sees me to the loo, where I manage just fine by myself.
-        Alas, the table tennis board can’t be found! >< So huge thanks to Enoch/some other guy who finds me a basketball from somewhere and Era bounces that for awhile. Originally, I aim for fifty consecutive bounces; by the time we leave, I’ve managed like 265 in a row! Also, some third year physio guy comes and talks to me; apologies I’ve already forgotten his name! >< XD
-        So nadia tootles me home, where I use the loo once then sit down @ the gobbling :P table, where I let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a yummy pear. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can concentrate.
-        She wants to gleefully force me to play Wii for her next, but I beg out, asking to shower first coz the sun’s set and it’s steadily getting colder! Luckily, she agrees, and so I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 28% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud out aloud (just like yesterday), opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, dry and rekit myself. PIG mum only helps with Elf’s AFO and my laces, after I’ve practised tying them with her.
-        I use the loo once more for two tinkles, wash and dry Era then head outside, ready to plop online. Alas that I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand for @ least thirty minutes and use the Wii for her first; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< After thirty minutes, she lets me sit and then I haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to use the Wii for another thirty minutes but again, I’m sitting and I can fully concentrate; I just haveta pretend that I can’t hear the cruel and unfaithful God jeering @ me, and hey, I’ve gotten pretty good @ that now!
-        When Aunty A arrives for dinner, I’ve just finished using the Wii for her and think I can FINALLY pop online but no, PIG mum instead orders I pop online and e-mail the two universities she’s enrolled me into to ask about what disability support they can provide me.
-        Before dinner, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo once and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa hairy melon, lotsa soup potato, carrot and tomato, several wee slices of beef, maybe one wee chunk of pork and also one tiny piece of yummy chicken. Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum will doubtless have a happy time yapping @ him. XD
-        Doubtless we’ll come home to have lunch with dearest dad, then in the early arvo I’ve got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I will get to read for one hour again! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

No comments: