Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday Post 208

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3713 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Overcoming the ‘ I Can’t’ Mentality”. Anyways, events for today?
- I used the pot :P once last night around 3am and once more around 6:35am, before having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- today, PIG mum helped me slightly with both a bra and a tee coz dearest dad hadn’t come to kiss me bye yet~
- Breakfast was one slice of unbuttered toast with the thinnest spread of yummy black  sesame paste either, all my usual drugs, one full mug of water and one warm mug of Milo.
- I went and did a stinky unspeakable before Kim tootled us off to Plaza!
Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Luckily, our cinema’s the first outside the loo! Even better, we get front row seats, meaning I don’t haveta climb any stairs~ Reclining armchairs; ahh, luxury!
-        The movie’s great, but sad. I catch Kim crying, and it’s not a happy ending: the male lead dies. :o( Watching the credits after the movie ends, though, I realise there aren’t any big names in the cast.
-        Back outside, Kim and I both use the loo then I hike all the way down to The Reject Shop, where I buy one pair of fuzzy socks! ^^
-        PIG mum had also wanted us to buy tuna from Coles (it was on special), but Kim checked the time and said ‘twas already 12:30! So we went back to food court and met Pastor Chris, Pastor Grace, Naomi and Aunty Florry for lunch!
-        Kim and I both had rice from Sushi Paradise, chicken kaarage rice for me, chicken curry rice for her. Pastors Chris and Grace had sushi with Naomi; afterwards, Pastor Chris also got himself a large pearl milk tea and Pastor Grace a hot grass jelly. Aunty Florry had sth from Lili’s, I think.
-        Over lunch, Pastor Chris told me that he was leaving for the Thailand mission trip this Saturday! He’ll be gone for three weeks; Pastor Chong will be speaking for two of them and Liam, BCAC’s favourite Irishman, the third!
-        I can’t seem to kick my bad habit of stuffing a huge mouthful into my gob just as someone asks me a question! XD Today, it happened both with Pastor Grace and Aunty Florry; all I can do’s gesture frantically @ my mouth and hope they understand (which they did. XD)
-        Pastor Chris left for a haircut; Kim tootled me home and I showered double time – I washed and rinsed my hair today, also singing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. I realise I won’t be able to sing during tomorrow’s shower but that’s fine; I’ll resume come Saturday arvo.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d practised tying the left one with her).
-        After using the loo for two tinkles, I washed and dried Era then said my thanks and byes to Kim. She’s back Saturday arvo.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Once she was back inside, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also told PIG mum to please call Amee back; she’d rung while I was getting dressed after showering.
-        Arvo tea was half the yummy chicken puff I’d bought from Bread Top with Kim earlier this morning (obviously, PIG mum nicked the other half) and one mug of Chinese tea. Over arvo tea, PIG mum said that the fuzzy socks I’d bought were too short for Elf and that Kim had bought the wrong tuna! She didn’t get tomato and onion, but sth like tomato and basil! XD After eating, I sat over the loo awhile and played Candy Crush. XD
-        I was ready to return online afterwards; alas, PIG mum demanded I resume online study until 5pm. That’s 1.25 hours, but hey.
-        Study finished, I used the loo once more then popped online for myself.
-         
-        When dearest dad returned home, I used the loo once again. Alas, the moment he came home he was saying that I had to use the bloody cross trainer for him. >< if that’s the case, I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! ><
-        But hopefully dad will take PIG mum and I out to somewhere for dinner. I’m used to getting only a miniscule amount for dinner … alas, ‘twas not to be. Instead, I had to let dad gleefully FORCE me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him (the stupid thing’s inaccurate counter meant I actually went 835 ><) then when I went out to the 4WD, dad randomly chucked a cow @ me and wouldn’t take us out for dinner! >< Instead, he made me vacuum the entire house instead; I was okay with that coz it meant Era was holding onto sth that touched the ground.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot and potato, one kinda yucky white mushroom and one delicious chunk of BBQ chicken that had a lil piece of skin attached! :D
-        Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup. Usually, it’s spooned down, but horrid PIG mum was chucking some randow spiteful cow @ me about how I sat while drinking; I ended up just picking up the bowl and draining it, before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with … Zev! Lol, it’s the end of his third week but I’m still only belatedly remembering his name! XD
-        Will doubtless munch half a toastie while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Lol, wonder if Aunty Ann and I get any chance to share about our respective weeks or will sneaky PIG mum bring her half of the toastie/burger into the massage room and yap incessantly the whole hour, hogging the entire conversation?? XD
-        Should be Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. She’s always late because before me, she takes a car of elderlies shopping.
-        And when she leaves around 5pm, Madam Hippo will be dropping by for a visit! :D
-        Then after dinner tonight, I’m planning to watch the Broncos game! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^

-         

No comments: