Monday, June 27, 2016

Tuesday Post 167

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 757 steps (but I’m fairly confident that I’ll have cracked 1000 before the day’s out) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Start Now’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online after I get back from physio @ UQ!!! But just noting down that this morning after doing a stinky unspeakable, I went and saw Dr. Ku so he could fill out some form saying I needed some help @ uni, before some 4th year uni student from Mauritius called sth like Cam asked me several questions about my brain injury. Back home, PIG mum cooked some fried rice for our lunch, then she tootled me off to UQ for physio, the 1.5hr one for Ela. With Zev today (he’s Canadian and thinks the weather’s lovely and balmy right now! O_o XD), physio was  wrist pronation and extension, shrugging trying to not raise Ela, bimanual task carrying small basketball around, weight-bearing and keeping Ela open. Kat also walked two laps along the hallway so she could show Zev how she walked with Ela. Darani’s here right now, and will take me to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed I can bring back some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Happy
Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Toms … think PIG mum said sth about a haircut? Will prolly buy groceries with her; fingers crossed she’ll lemme buy a pork salad roll with Aunty Lien before coming home, where Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Then Darani will come mind me from 4pm till 6pm again. Best of all, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: