Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday Post 207b

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1975 steps (oh, I’m sure I’ll pass 2000 steps someday! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Mountain-Moving Prayers'. Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I dozed until PIG mum entered my room and helped me very slightly with a bra and tee, coz dearest dad hadn’t come kiss me goodbye before leaving for work yet. I gave myself fifteen more minutes then got myself mostly independently kitted, also softly, slowly but most hatefully singing about ¼ of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces (she only helped today coz she didn’t wanna be late for work, then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sat over the loo for two tinkles also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was one slice of unbuttered toast with a wee speck of yummy black sesame paste. Zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor Ela to do the spreading, but I wasn’t really that upset coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. In times like those, IU’ve only gotta pretend that I can’t hear the cruel and unfaithful God jeering @ me, and what can I say? I’ve gotten pretty good @ pretending I can’t hear his hurtful taunting by now. *sigh* Over breakfast, I also finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After PIG mum finished changing for work, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to Garbo for Writers’ Group! She got pissed, though, coz Logan Rd. traffic was awful and it took more than fifteen minutes to arrive~ But she was nice enough to walk behind me all the way to the library; I waited until she had dashed off to work before asking Eileen please to gimme a hand to the loo~
-        Writers group was great fun, as always. :o) Next meeting’s homework topic’s ‘suitcase’. But there’ll be a break of three weeks before our next meeting; we usually meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month, but this time around, there’s five Thursdays!
-        Aunty Jo picked me up afterwards; we were walking to her car when a girl holding a sign outside Gloria Jeans caught our attention: buy one drink get the second for two dollars! I had a Tim Tam iced chocolate, Aunty jo had a coffee, and she just bought us cheeseburgers for lunch outside Oporto. Not only that, she bought us medium chips to share and she also bought me a chocolate pie for this arvo! :D I asked her how long should I reheat that inside the microwave for and she replied offhandedly, “Oh, thirty minutes will do.”
“Thirty MINUTES?!” I screeched @ her.
“Oh, no, sorry! I meant thirty seconds.” XD
-        Back home, I used the loo again for like three tinkles and played Candy Crush. XD Aunty Jo said she had to go, and therefore left five minutes early, but PIG mum’s said not to be that exact about times, so her.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim announced her arrival @ 3:58pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the most important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped dry my back, Era and both calves), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces after I’d practised tying the left one with her). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Huge thanks to Aunty Jo who bought me that chocolate pie! :D I drank one warm mug of green tea with that, then happily read the Courier Mail that I bought today for one good hour. Kim cleaned the bathroom then massaged Ela for one hour, painting her pink with black spots today.
-        Even before the sport’s report had ended, Kim said ‘twas time to go to the loo! I asked Kim could I please finish watching the sports report first but she said no, coz she’d arrived two minutes early and was therefore leaving two minutes early. Oh, I wish she’d just come @ 4pm!
-        I returned happily online and was just noting down how today had unfolded for me (because I’d already used the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to0 when dad got home. Immediately, he ordered me offline and I had to let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. The stupid machine’s inaccurate counter meant I actually went 816 steps. >< so SCREW counting tonight; I’m definitely singing myself to sleep! ><
-        PIG mum’s upstairs showering now, then hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner together somewhere~ I understand that I will not get anywhere even near a full meal, but hey.
-        Yup! Like last week, dearest dad tootled us off to Dong Gei/Vietnam Corner for dinner~ As expected, I got very little (less than one bowl of rice, two wee slices of yummy pork, one small chunk of soya sauce chicken and one thin ever smaller slice of charsiu. Again, we shared that really cute little dessert! ^^
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always and again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Zev. Fingers crossed I won’t haveta do any mat work … it’s my second least-favourite thing, after the tilt table!
-        Will undoubtedly munch half a toasted sandwich for lunch while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~ Hopefully she’ll eat hers slowly and Aunty Ann can chat with me for a couple of minutes before PIG mum comes back and takes over all the talking! XD
-        Maybe it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm? Lol, I can never remember if it’s here or Aunty Kitty!
-        Fingers crossed that toms night I can get my Naruto fix and watch the latest episode of NRL Rookie!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^



 P.S. Will try this for awhile: typing my most into a Word document then copying and pasting it onto Blogger when PIG mum isn't watching. XD

No comments: