Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Post 167

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2386 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Building Real Relationships’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online for some other time!1! >< Not that I’ll ever get it back … *sigh* Anyways, just noting down that I enjoyed a great sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:15am) and after enduring horrid mother chuck a completely spiteful cow @ me, went out to the Warrigal Square Woolies and bought groceries. Came home for lunch then survived my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm (I got to read for another whole hour, yay!) but after she left, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii fit for forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Had dinner with the parents then resumed studying; that’s why I’m not gonna get my most important two hours online for awhile (if ever again), coz I’m trying to resume tertiary studies! Toms morning I’ve got an appointment to see Dr. Ku; I haven’t any new illness, fortunately; he’s my medical practitioner and I need him to fill out some form for me so I can apply for disability support while studying. Come the arvo I’ve got a 1.5hr session @ UQ with Zev for Ela and then Darani’s taking me out to Toastmasters toms night! I could’ve sworn that she initially promised I could have a milkshake twice a year with my Happy Meal; once @ the end of June and the other @ the end of December, but no, she’s gone back on her word and said she only ever said the end of the year! *sigh* Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: