Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday Post 208

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1026 steps (ha, just over 1000 XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Prayer Gives You Access to God’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after someone leaves tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
~ Oh, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 1352.
-        When someone arrived, I stayed online till 4:45pm then took the quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (someone only helped with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only helped with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (someone only helped with Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces, coz ‘twas already late). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, hung up the towel, washed and dried Era then went outside for arvo tea, which was one mug of green tea and a piece of fruit.
-        After PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and helped very slightly with a jacket, we left for Toastmasters!
-        I was warm-up master last night! Neil was Toastmaster; his theme was ‘Early Retirement’. My warm-up went well; best of all, Leonard just returned from the US and he brought M ‘n’ Ms for everybody that aren’t available here! I avoided the peanut and dark chocolate ones, but pigged out on the pretzel ones. XD
-        Back home, I gobbled up my Happy Meal as quickly as possible, thus preventing dad from nabbing any (it helped that he was already fast asleep XD), did the Lumosity games then hit the sack. Zzz~
Today: Woo hoo, really awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:50am, when dearest dad came and kissed me bye before he left for work! After he left, I spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        After that, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking up once more for the pot :P shortly around 9am. Hearing PIG mum already noisily thumping around upstairs, I knew ‘twas pointless to try fall back asleep again so instead spent the short time until she came downstairs to help me slightly with a bra letting Ela practise picking my nose. XD Hey, Uncle Tom taught me to do that! XD
-        So PIG mum came, hit me with the eye goo, helped me slightly with a bra, then left me to get the rest of myself kitted, which I did so after first giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-        PIG mum came back, helped with Elf’s AFO, then set me on shoelace tying practice. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate, but I can’t help but suspect sometimes that she does that just so she can prattle on about what I’m doing wrong, etc. *sigh*
That finally done, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Afterwards, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. After letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to do all these stressful things for her (stressful because she wouldn’t lemme sit), breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of unbuttered toast. Zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the toast before letting Era tear it, but I didn’t really mind too much coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Era kept her promise to Ela afterwards and combined with the spoon to tear the chunks into bite-sized, more manageable pieces. Over breakfast, I also finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootled us off to the Rochedale fruit market to buy fruits and vegies. Of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to 97.3FM all day, too. Oh, and today Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 150x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Our other stop before returning home was Runcorn Plaza. First I bought myself a yummy pork salad roll from Aunty Lien, who told PIG mum she ought to get a hot water bottle for me! PIG mum responded by telling Aunty Lien that I hadn’t any sensation down my left side, which made me rather cross; I have DECREASED sensation, not ZERO sensation! ><
-        Back home, I was gonna tootle online, but PIG mum ordered that I resume online study. Aunty Deana came to mind me for three hours. For lunch, she fried me six yummy dumplings, while she herself had bought a chicken kaarage rice from Sushi Chef @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown earlier that morning! I also drank one mug yummy chocolate Nesquik.
-        After lunch, Aunty Deana gave me half a mug of water, after which I went and did a stinky unspeakable. I was ready to sit and happily read my Star Trek novel afterwards but no, PIG mum ordered that I continue my online study. *sigh*
-        When someone announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my hair. I also sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (someone only ever helps with Elf’s AFO). After hanging my towel up, I sat for one tinkle over the loo, washed and dried Era, then let someone Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was my yummy pork salad roll. Someone also lemme have a cup of white tea with two sugars! That’s prolly coz PIG mum went out to buy dad some lamb and get a haircut/sth like that. XD
-        Thanks to someone who showed me her e-reader! She said the brand was Kobo, I think. Now I want one for Christmas!
-        After finishing arvo tea, I happily read my Star Trek novel for about twenty minutes. Someone cleaned the bathroom then came back and massaged Ela for about forty minutes, although I’ve forgotten what colours, sorry.
-        After watching the sports report, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles. Someone will come back next Wednesday.
-        I tootled briefly online; alas that PIG mum had to tumble downstairs, gleefully and immediately force me offline.
-        After letting her gleefully force me on a few minutes of posture exercises for her, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 60+ (yes, MORE THAN one HOUR! ><) of stupid exercises for her. But again, @ least I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, a little delicious BBQ chicken and one small chunk of Ling fish (me: BAHAHAHA!! XD)
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, so yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms was meant to be my fortnightly Garbo shopping trip, but my AWFUL PIG mum’s still not letting me go! >< Kim and I will watch another movie together @ Sunnybank Plaza instead.
-        Luckily, the Lungs can meet me for lunch @ Plaza, even though PIG mum’s already stipulated what I’m to eat. *sigh*
-        Then hopefully dad will take PIG mum and I out to somewhere yummy for dinner tonight!
-        Anyways, hoping everyone has a smashing week!
-        Cheers,

-        Em. ^^

1 comment:

anna said...

It is a cool! Never seen anything like it!http://awriter.org/superiorpaperscom/