Thursday, August 22, 2019

Friday Post 289c


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1865 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:54pm, I lasted 5:54. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did call when the noisy garbage truck THUDERED down our road to start tipping bins AGAIN BEFORE SUNRISE, but I take heart that the sky had @ least begun to lighten (earlier weeks was still totally pitch black) coz that means Spring’s arriving, yay!
  • Nature lemme fallback asleep until 7:05am before poking me awake and demanding I relieve myself; after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep coz dearest dad would leave for work around 8am!
  • Sleep didn’t fully return, so when dearest dad thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway @ 7:50am and unpopped the lock leading into the garage, I used the pot :P once more then spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: