Monday, August 5, 2019

Monday Post 285f


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 1034. Lol, don’t ask me how I passed one thousand steps today despite not leaving the house; I promise I’ve not shaken Wally! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Since today’s the first time I saw Tina this month; I tried letting her follow my routine. Today she seemed really proud that she’d remembered to gimme back my glasses, Wally and a tissue to dry inside both ears with; she asked, “Stand up now?” thinking she’d done everything. I just laughed. “Really close, Tina. But I need SHOES first.” XD
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading that historical fiction book for one hour! Today I reached pg. 250 @ 3:28.
  • After reading for one hour, I used the loo for two more tinkles, returned online, signed Tina off and said my thanks and byes.
  • Then I stayed online all the way till 7pm! Well, I watched Seven’s news @ 6pm, about half from the couch after PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap (that stretched well into the night XD) and ordered me to relocate. *sigh*
  • Once the news was over, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When dinner was called, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • After getting myself a spoon (meaning Ive had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today), dinner was rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dads home-grown snow peas and like two/three wee slices of tasteless soup pork. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus whats happening Tuesday, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managedSIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: