Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday Post 326c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3144. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD  Oh, but I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after watching Nine's 6pm news!!Righteo, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:22, I lasted 6:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:45am, and after one pot :P trip 

    I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Now @ 5:43pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:11. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I'll willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD

  • Happiness was snoring all the way until 7:45am before waking for the pot :P again, when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Just watched Nine's 6pm news for the 149TH time! :D All the interesting surnames I saw: Palaszczuk, Gollschewski, D'Ath, Degasperi, Foran, Berejiklian, Kearsley, Lund, Mikakos, Fabris, Stefanovic, Tate, Prasad, Taverniti, Chant, Biden, Trump (heard), Cawte, Gyte, Creedon, Saker (heard), Abdallah, Calvert, Avramopolous, Ingram (heard), Sharmi, Siddle,Renshaw (heard),Gottlieb (heard), Wood, Hardwick (heard), Burns and Ingram. Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report. Brisbane was 24-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-33. Sunrise  Sunset Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 75.62 USc.

No comments: