Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Post 323e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3338. Aww, how come I couldn't have walked five steps less?? 3333 would've been a cooler total! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I checked Facebook/continued composing my XMas Greetings.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: lol, I'm not sure! Horrid PIG mum won't tell me; originally I thought Hannah was taking me out in the morning; I'd get home, shower, eat lunch then say bye but PIG mum says that's not happening. Only then she's being spiteful and not telling me what is! Hopefully someone will come and help me out with a shower because @ 5:30pm Kim's coming and taking me to our final Toastmasters meeting for 2020 @ Jimmy's On The Mall! Fingers crossed I can stay out till 10:30pm and not just 9:30~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, Monday has swapped post numbers with Wednesday~

No comments: