Friday, December 18, 2020

Saturday Post 326

 Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm loggin in Saturday's plodding total @ only 750 coz I'm staying @ home all day today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Peace In The Storm'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately coz I knew PIG mum would get noisy one hour later!
  • At 3:20pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Like clockwork, one hour later noisy PIG mum a-THUMPS upstairs and gets changed for work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum had hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 4:04pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also already played one more memorable game lasting 10:53! But just super-quickly, coz I've got less than twenty minutes left:
  • Slept in till 10am; Kim helped me up and minded me till 2pm.
  • Brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast and happily read for seventy-five minutes first up, reaching page 111 @ 10:57am and reaching pg. 150 @ 11:04.
  • At midday I use the loo for one tinkle, drink my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, nibble half a slice of cheese and ring Aunty Lai, chatting with her for 10:54.
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one bowl of the yummy fried rice Kim had cooked for me whilst I showered plus my last mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • I used the loo once more for two ttinkles before Kim left @ 2pm. She's back toms morning @ 8:30am and helping me up and then staying with me before she drops me off @ church @ 11am.
  • Me: once I've finished my most important two hours of the day I'll use the loo once then sit and munch the banana PIG mum kindly left me for arvo tea. Will also read for like another fifty minutes coz it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and then staying with me till 11am; she'll drop me off @ BCAC for church.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but prepared for a Happy Meal @ Maccas with just the parents ...
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: