Friday, December 25, 2020

Friday Post 327e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1166 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-six. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued sending out my XMas Greetings.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: it's Boxing Day! Hope dad takes us to the Boxing Day sales somewhere! Also hope he'll lemme use Sparkless3 but even if dad won't, I can't get grumpy coz then PIG mum will blame me for spoiling her birthday. *sigh* Well, if I'm allowed to use the manual wheelchair, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't usually happen Fridays! XD
  • P.P.S. Tonight also marks the end of my first week of annual leave ... 

No comments: