Friday, December 11, 2020

Saturday Post 324b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1505. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?


  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online I'd logged outta everything; after using the loo for one tinkle I headed to the gobbling :P table and munched the yummy lil banana PIG mum had left me for arvo tea.
  • Happiness was reading for fifty minutes more; it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 400 @ 4:56pm!
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online~
  • Gonna send ppl my XMas Greetings now~
  • Toms: Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and dropping me off to church for 11am~ Hopefully she'll discuss with PIG mum about taking me to Queen Street Mall for my once yearly shopping trip and I'm looking forward to starting my white chocolate Coco Pops from Pastor Grace!
  • Even better, toms arvo EM are gonna play sport together @ some high school! Think Pastor Chris said I could bring my picnic chair along and play ping pong~ Personally, I just hope we can have lunch together first!
  • But dinner will be @ home with PIG mum coz dearest dad's got sth on. Hence why we're gonna have dinner together out tonight instead.
  • Ooh maybe I'll watch Nine's 6pm news - the 142ND time I've done so!!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Prayerful Wrestling'.
    PP.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching Nine's 6pm news for the 142ND time: Fabris, Linganis, McKelvie, Latu, Colahan, Hoff, BolgerKramer, Furner, Rown, Willan, Bandt, Merzian, Falinski, Trump, Hahn, Gupta, Giuliani, Biden (heard), Gaskin, Molachino, Cavallaro, Mercorella, Sheehan, Ghislaine (first name), Thistlethwaite, Creedon, Goodlet, Willan, McDiarmid, French, Buchan, Labuschagne (heard), Pucovski (heard) Burmah, Siraj, Buccan (heard), Pulev, Tannebaum, Westgarth, Goldsmith, Laverick and Fife. Luke Bradnam read the weather report. Brisbane was 17-24  today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  18-23 sunrise 4:46am sunset 6:38pm

No comments: