Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday Post 358b

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4307 (wonder if I'll have cracked 4.5 grand before Wednesday's out? XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Remarkable Life' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Sotting ... Carrying'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I got offline, headed over to the gobbling :P table and ate the passionfruit, chopped pear and mug of Chinese tea that PIG mum had kindly left me for arvo tea. Originally, I was gonna read for thirty minutes and read for another thirty after dinner, but when I saw my mobile still inside my bag I went and played Farm Hereos instead. XD
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online and joined choir rehearsal! Twelve people joined via live stream tonight.
  • Amazingly, PIG mum's finished her long arvo nap, she's actually downstairs cooking!
  • Suppose dinner will get called once dearest dad comes home from swimming~
  • Rightteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: