Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday Post 360c

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2488; excuse me that I can't be bothered to get up and plod twelve more steps to make that an even  2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued blogging.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one ttinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's I'm not going there (and neither are the parents) until 10:30am coz there's some sorta induction ceremony thing happening? There's yum cha afterwards, although PIG mum won't lemme attend ... well, I hope she'll take me somewhere for a HK-style milk tea; I've not had one this week yet! But will prolly get restriictted to just a Happy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also prepared for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *another sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for Chinese food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!! *three consecutive sighs*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: