Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday Post 358c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4497, hence why I'm sure I'll have cracked 4.5 grand before the night's out! XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon that was already sitting on the table; June's been satisfied twice! :o)
  • Dinner tonight: PIG mum woke up earlier than expected and made fried rice for our dinner! Just too bad she added bean sprouts (I'm not really a fan) and 'twas totally tasteless. XD Cooler though was that dad's client had given him a serve of fish and chips/dad was feeling peckish and bought himself a serve of fish and chips XD coz I got two lil chippies with a dab of tomato sauce and a little slice of fish!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: