Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Thursday Post 359

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 6161 (yay that I'm more than half a normal person but boo hoo that the poor Maroons were absolutely FLOGGED by the smelly Blues in the first Origin last night >< XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2623 steps) thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Prayer Is For Sinners' and fourthly, TWFT topic's Harmony @ Hone (2)' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home tonight from our book club dinner!! Anyways, just briefly events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Actually, leaving soon, so just briefly:
  • Tina arrived ten minutes late to help me up.
  • Brushed teeth, had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and Tina tootled me off to GCCW!
  • Ten people attended today; Happy bought a new teddy for me, complete with story! :D
  • Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards~
  • Came home and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, just like yesterday, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I booted the computer up and asked Tina to clean the bathroom. After she'd done that, she sat and gave Ela a short and very gentlr massage.
  • I gave her the present, card and hug before she left; thankfully, the parents arrived home just as she was going, meaning they got to say bye too!
  • Dad says shut down stuff @ 5:15pm and then use loo once more @ 5:20pm and then I'm going to Springwood Tower and having book club dinner with all the other ladies! Think Di's said she'll take me to Maccas afterwards for an ice cream~
  • Toms: can't remember what's happening ... but Kim's minding me 3pm till 5pm.
  • Broncos aren't playing until Saturday ... should I watch Friday night footy?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: