Friday, November 13, 2009

saturday post

argh, i have no idea where my post went ... all i did was go and get my weekly naruto fix! ><
well, chrissy should be here in fifteen mins, so just quickly:
-TWFT topic was 'six principles to live by' and em was hard at work plodding 1257 steps today. not a lot, i know, but vincent the physio didn't come and torture me today; i'm incredibly grateful :)
-firstly, go em! who managed to swing herself around to use the pot :P last night and once again this morning without falling to her death. :P
-dearest dad poked me awake with 'ten more mins, tessa's arriving soon.' i fell back asleep, only to have tess poke me awake with, 'emily, i brought you some garlic bread!" "fantastic,' i thought, 'now get lost.' :P but what i really said was 'five more mins left. go away, please.'
-anyways, she got me up, kitted and Forced me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. i enjoyed my once a week luxury of being able to balance the toothbrush on the toothpaste and squirt the toothpaste out like that.
-after i brushed my teeth, tessa Forced me to walk to the loo. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-tess Forced me to walk over to flush the loo. i clung to the towel rack, sidestepped a few steps to wash and dry era, then tess Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. argh, why still no arm chair? ><
-thanks to dearest dad for some ham and egg for breakfast, and also tess who made that into a sandwhich cut into four squares for me. i also drank a cup of tea, white and two, my first cup that i could hold 'incorrectly'. i wonder why only PIG mum picks up on this 'correct' and 'incorrect' way of holding cups? no-one else seems to have this rule ... dunno. can anyone tell me, please?
-tessa showed me photos of her kids and the other people she looks after. she also gave ela a brief massage, and ordered that i play scrabble with her for twenty mins.
-tess took me once more to the loo before rocking off.
-when the garage door opened, signalling PIG mum's return, era gently tugged ela's thumb out of her loosely clenched fist. 'sorry mate, fun's over.' she said, to which ela had a major sulk. so era gave her the paintbrush to hold onto.
-lunch was four or five of aunty june's yummy dumplings in wonton peel. thanks to dearest dad for one drop of soya sauce on a plate, which i mopped up with my yummy dumplings.
-i tootled online afterwards, got my naruto fix.
-but chrissy's late again! >< argh
-church toms - dad PROMISED that i could have a two piece feed all to myself! well, that remains to be seen ... chances are, we'll be eating at cafe mi. :p
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: