Saturday, December 26, 2009

boxing day post

good evening! TWFT topic is 'jesus is the way', and em once more has a plodding total again! THANK-YOU, KWANY!!!!!!!! for my new pedometer! meaning, that from 6pm onwards, em was hard at work plodding ... lol. just 328 steps. haha, i'm pretty sure that toms's total will be bigger! righteo, lemmee just say that toms, i'm owed THREE HOURS online, coz i'll only have tootled online for one hour all up when PIG mum forces me off to bed. anyways, today's another 'event!' firstly, it's boxing day, and secondly, it's my PIG mum's bday today!!!!!!!!!!!!
this morning, when i got up, i used the pot :p once and PIG mum got me kitted, before she made me walk out to the car. after forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt, dad tootled us off to carindale! dad didn't wanna listen to anything, so i sang all of my favourite song in my head, and 90% of my second-favourite song, opening my eyes for all the important numbers. at carindale, i was immensely relieved/grateful when the parents got out sparkless for me! and luckily, unlike last year, no headache struck me this time, so i was able to push myself along just fine. first up, we headed over for breakfast! i chomped a bacon and egg wrap and half a hash brown from maccas. i drank milk, and also tried a few slurps of PIG mum's iced coffee - surprisingly, i liked it! then we just wandered carindale, PIG mum hitting all the clothes stores, etc. both dearest dad and i picked up a tee at giordano? and PIG mum bought a pair of shoes from somewhere. lunch was at foodcourt, i had one chicken sushi roll, drank orange juice (not really sure why mum wouldn't let me drink a shake, but oh well) and a little chicken and roughly ten small chippies from dad's red rooster meal. and we bumped into ppl! first, we saw all the chow family bar uncle sam (lol, aunty anne told me that uncle sam "didn't like shopping" :P), then we saw dora and jonathan, lastly, we saw charlsy, bernard and kwany! when we got home, i tootled online briefly until chrissy arrived, yes, late. :p so she Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower - i washed my hair today. i had a tinkle before chrissy flipped the water off, one more when i was drying myself, and one last one while chrissy was jamming my AFO on. chrissy Forced me to walk out - but she'd brought me arvo tea! much thanks to her mum who baked really yummy cookies! so i had that and a cuppa, sweetened with a single spoonful of sugar, my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'. chrissy said to leave one for PIG mum as chrissy's bday present to her, so i left her the apricot one. i really enjoyed the chocolate one, but my favourite was the gingerbread one! then i read my book club novel until PIG mum, for some unknown reason, let chrissy run off early. PIG mum took me to the loo once - no guesses as to who forced who to do everything - and i actually ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. once all in the car, dad tootled us off to pole's! we met kwany and letty as PIG mum was making me walk in, and pole steered me to a plastic armchair. safe, for a few hours. :) people started coming out; joshels wandered over, and we had a yak. funny thing? it started raining. "rain, rain, go away, come again another day," i sang, then poked joshels (he's wildly ticklish :P) to do the same. so he did, and the second he stopped/finished? the rain suddenly poured HARDER. :P haha! we had a good laugh!
anyways, pole said grace for us, and much thanks to joshels tonight who helped me walk/hobble/stagger/limp around to pick up food. so i ate: two pastries made by janice and wilfreddy that contained cheese and fetta, quite a bit of fruit salad, a few sticks of sausage and pineapple (lol, back at my seat, joshels pinched one and just gobbled the pineapple, leaving me with only the sausage! then the cheeky poo pretended he hadn't even touched it! :p) two scoopfuls of my favourite stir fry beef ho fan (evan told me he'd cooked it himself, but then admitted that uncle patrick had stood behind him and growled stuff like, "that's too much!" :P), and a small slice of yummy mango pudding (thanks, hairy) for dessert. but argh, nature called. ><><) and dad tootled us home. oh, we listened to josh groban's disc all day! no, correction: we listened to ronan keating's new disc all day, bar the two trips to and from pole plop's house - that was josh groban. anyways, back home, we opened xmas presents! i think dearest dad likes his. :) PIG mum, however, was just about ready to murder me for drawing a pig on her card/envelope. :P anyways, i still haven't opened all my pressies yet - plan to do that toms before church! that way, if no-one does really buy me the new westlife disc, i can wail at leanne for it! :P anyways, just church toms - then afterwards, leanne, peggy, letty and i are all going out for fish and chips at st lucia! lol, joshels told me that shop has some really funny name ... batter and sth? lol, some criminal offence, anyways. hope to see everyone at church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot! after chrissy left, dearest grandma and aunty nga rang to wish PIG mum a happy birthday! and even better, grandma says i can ring her toms. :)
P.P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: