Monday, December 28, 2009

TUESDAY POST

heylo again!
perhaps i misunderstood what leanne had said to PIG mum, coz it's now 2:45, and she's not here! in that case, i guess i'll just post about my day, then come back online for a few more mins tonight to post up my final plodding total.
-firstly, go em! who managed to swing herself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to her death. o_O :P
-this morning, when dearest dad got up for work, i swung myself over to use the pot :P again, then, back in bed, tucked in ela's thumb for a bit more beauty sleep and snored my head off with my two teddies. :P
-when aunty frances arrived, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once more. she got me kitted, then Forced me to walk out to the gobbling table for breakfast.
-i munched the most boring box from my fun pack cereal, special K, i think it was. lol, it got all stuck in my teeth and i had to pick it all out with a toothpick! :P
-then i sat down and wrote the court family a lovely long letter. much thanks to joshels who e-mailed me mrs. court's home address! aunty frances gave ela a massage; her son's twenty-one years old; her daughter's three months younger than me, i think. and her surname is 'fong', like aunty joanne. her son works at the airport right now, and her daughter's a dietician. "she keeps na
-aunty joanne took me
-ooh! natalie and LEANNE- are here! bbl~~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: