Wednesday, December 9, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! TWFT topic is "don't drop the ball" and still no plodding total from em, coz the parents for some reason refuse to get me a new pedometer! >< so that's definitely high on my christmas wishlist! anyways, just gimmee a few minutes to say heylo to all my online MSN buddies, and i'll be right back to blog about my day!
-when dearest dad got up for work this morning, em had to get up too! a trip to the behavioural optom's, see.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with half a dab of honey.
-PIG mum tootled me off to lesley's. i flicked through two woman's day gossip mags, and also sang all of my favourite song in my head and roughly 70% of my second favourite song. oh, and rang about 1600 bells.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo at maccas, then we each enjoyed a bacon and egg wrap. yummy~
-PIG mum tootled me off for a torture session with vincent. ><><
-PIG mum tootled us home. i did my first stinky unspeakable.
-daniel wan came over! so, where's that sheet he left me ... (PIG mum's searching for it now ... lol, she can't find it, but remembers it! :P) so, the exercise was walking to the television, down the hall and back, how long? lol, we didn't time any of the exercises we did today ... five mins, maybe? and walking will always score an eleven out of ten coz it's so damn hard. >< i mean, i know you guys don't even need to think about anything just to get up and walk, but i need to concentrate so hard on moving one foot after the other without falling over. :( we also did some soccer drills! again, sorry for not timing this, maybe, a few minutes? it scored a five out of ten because elf for some reason finds it so incredibly difficult to kick out to the left hand side. lastly, we played piano! that scored ... a seven, prolly, coz dumb ela kept supernating on me, and goodness knows you can only play piano with your hands pronated! to be honest, i felt terrified when we were walking, annoyed when i was doing the soccer drills, and happy when i was playing the piano. :)
-yay, daniel played me some songs on the piano! aunty wendy came over to give him applause.
-when he left, aunty wendy cut me up a yummy nashi for lunch, then fed me the three inari PIG mum had kindly picked me while i was being tortured by vincent the physio. >< interesting thing was that she gave me a dipping bowl of soya sauce! i'd've thought the sweetness of the inari wouldn't mix well with the saltiness of the soya sauce, but it's actually quite yummy! aunty wendy also mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik without being asked, my first cup of the day i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-aunty wendy gave ela a massage, we had a yak, and she took me once more to the loo before PIG mum returned home. (she'd gone out with aunty anne to see if the aircon she broke in our 4WD could be fixed.)
-did i say this last week? aunty wendy says uncle malcolm works in mental health, and she also left PIG mum and i a pack of dark chocolate tim tams! so i'll see if i can wheedle one out of PIG mum along with my icecream tonight.
-i tootled online until chrissy came - wow, less than five mins late!
-so a nice hot shower for me today - i washed my hair today.
-arvo tea was my other sushi roll BBQ chicken and cucumber? well, sth chicken and cucumber, anyway. and it was literally with one drop of soya sauce! i asked chrissy please for some more, and she replied, "that's all your mum allowed." so i just poured the drop onto my sushi roll. chrissy made me a cup of tea, sweetened with a single spoonful of honey, my second and last cup of the day that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-i read my twilight novel out aloud. as always, i asked chrissy to please give ela a massage at 5;40, as always, she refused till after 5:45. then i got painted pink. eww. :P
-PIG mum came back, took me to the loo once. then she ordered me over to the mats and gleefully forced poor em on 45+ mins of mat work. but thanks to PIG mum who fetched out my beloved bear bear for me, to provide me moral support. :)
-one more loo trip, then dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa normal lettuce and a few chunks of yummy chicken. of course, PIG mum forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl as i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-one more loo trip, then i tootled online. first, though, i spent half an hour writing leanne's bday fic.
-toms: physio at UQ, then lunch with fi at the coffee club! then mariana's coming in the arvo, and oh, i wish karen could take me to garbo toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: