Monday, December 7, 2009

christmas wishlist

good afternoon! TWFT topic is 'overcoming your fear of people (2)' and you won't see a plodding total from me until either parent finally buys me a new pedometer. which reminds me - it's a tuesday! here's my christmas wishlist for this year, santa!
-a fun pack of cereal (you know, with little boxes of like coco pops, fruit loops, frosties, etc?)
-a packet of glow in the dark stars (sorry kwany, but the packet you gave me last year like do. not. work. at. all. :P)
-a kit kat cookies and cream! chrissy says her mum sends them over from germany to her, along with her perfume, etc. hopefully, PIG mum won't need to send a mail order over to germany to get me one! :p
-a teddy bear. em loves teddy bears. :)
-the mission impossible movies ... dad was watching the second one on television last week. wow, tom cruise looks so young!
-ooh, the first twilight movie on DVD! i've just started reading the second book; it's good!
-two more goldfish, to replace poor silver and bronze who passed away last year. but i know i'll see them in heaven again someday. :)
-PIG mum says she'll buy me a really BIG present, if i stop asking her for my walking stick. well, the biggest thing i can think of ... an i-phone! or whatever that new google one is called ... the g-phone? :P
-a new novel! my favourite authors are raymond e. feist and janny wurts, but i also like lian hearn and david feintuch.
-eep, can't believe i almost forgot! i really want the new westlife album, what about now! but i'm kinda tempted to take it off my wishlist, coz leanne's said to me, "emily, i am so confident that someone will buy you that album for christmas that if no-one does, i will buy you one myself. nah ... taking it off my wishlist makes me sound a bit evil ... :p
-so you see, santa, i honestly don't ask for much (okay, bar the i-phone. :P) please be nice!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: