Sunday, May 16, 2010

monday post

good afternoon! i came online around 2:35pm, which means that i've still got THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES left over for me tonight after chrissy leaves. add to that the time i'm already owed, and that equals to FOUR HOURS and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES i'll try my HARDEST to get back over the coming days, weeks, and if need be, months.
-anyways, so far, i've been hard @ work plodding 1002 steps today.
-thanks to dearest dad who supervised me use the pot :P once last night and once again this morning.
-actually, 'twas funny. last night i watched house. when it finished, i was about to call dad and let him know that i was ready for bed myself, when i heard him loudly snoring in my room next door. "i won't wake him," i thought, so i just lay back and watched the show playing after house, V. i think it's some futuristic show with spaceships and aliens and stuff. but then ... yup, i fell asleep too! dad poked me awake around 11pm and kicked me off to bed then. :P
-this morning, dad poked me awake with 'fifteen more mins." ha, he's nicer than PIG mum, who only gives ten. :P but i counted that down, then spent the remaining time in silent and fervent prayer to god, begging him to please heal my most beloved grandma.
-dad got me up, kitted. i used the pot :P once more, then he made me walk downstairs into the dining room.
-breakfast was three weetbix with half a spoonful of honey.
-dad made me walk out to the car. today, he gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to kenny bee all day. he sounds alright. billions of times better than andy hui, anyways. :P
-dad tootled us off to UQ. one more happy thing - erf got to sit sideways all day. :)
-dad took me to the loo once on arrival. too bad, he forced me to both dak and un-dak myself.then he made me walk over to wash both hands for thirty seconds. i dried them, then he made me walk over to take a seat in the waiting area.
-but before dad had time to hand me a gossip mag before going downstairs to pay, ann came for me with a new student! sorry, i've forgotten all their names, but one's a boy, while the other three are girls.
-so i lay down on a plinth and ann moved all my left limbs around.
-then it was the dreaded tilt table! >< :P i spent twenty minutes on that thing, all the while ela doing some cone work.
-the girl walked me back down to the 4WD. i gave her back the walkbelt, she gave dad a parking permit for thursday, then dad tootled us away.
-i was just about to ask dad where we could go for lunch, when he said that uncle yuk tai had rung and invited us over to his workplace!
-so dad tootled us off to maccas to grab some lunch @ the drive-thru. he got himself a small big mac meal and uncle yuk tai a small mcchicken meal. i tried for a double cheeseburger without pickles; he refused and just ordered me a filet-o-fish. then i tried for a choc shake, again, he refused and got me an orange juice. oh well, no biggie.
-dad gleefully FORCED :(first time) to walk into uncle yuk tai's office, who came out to meet us. as we were walking in, i asked, "where's kenneth?' and he replied, "oh, he's inside somewhere. just yell out to him." so i took a deep breath and hollered, "hi, kenneth!!!" and he heard me! :P
-we sat around a square table for lunch. i enjoyed my food, but only just realised today, that when i eat my chips, i only hold them with my third and thumb. my pointer just floats in the air. lol, hope PIG mum doesn't read this post! :P
-kenneth told me that kitty's still doing dental work, @ UQ, maybe? and that Alastair is five years old while emma's three. Alastair attends some primary school ... kingston? and emma still goes to childcare.
-kenneth returned to work after lunch, leaving uncle yuk tai to chat with dad and i.
-i asked uncle yuk tai if wilfreddy had asked his permission first before asking janice's hand in marriage - and he said yes! aww, who's a good boy, then? :P
-time to head home, dad made me walk back out to the car. i asked uncle yuk tai where kenneth was, coz i wanted to say bye to him, and he laughed. "he's just above you." he said, pointing to the balcony.
-actually, kenneth wandered out to say bye, too. i asked him to please pass on my fond regards to kitty for me, in the hope that she still remembers me. :P
-dad tootled us home.
-he made me walk up the stairs and into his bathroom, coz i said i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable. of course, he forced me to dak myself. but thanks to him who passed me one mug of water - which i was very careful to take 'correctly', but i admit, once he went back outside, i released my pointer from the ear and drank the cup 'incorrectly'. but i was careful to put the pointer back inside the ear before handing him back the cup.
-so i did a stinky unspeakable. dad came back, made me wash both hands for thirty seconds, made me walk over to dry them both, then made me walk into my old room, where i sat on the bed and waited for him to finish off whatever he was doing on the computer before he made me walk over to the chair and i tootledonline.
-well, there's just over thirty minutes until chrissy's meant to arrive; i honestly hope she'd arrive promptly! and maybe it's the slams coming over for dinner tonight? anyways, off to check my e-mail now!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: