Sunday, May 23, 2010

sunday post4b

good evening! my final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4737. anyways, events after my last post?
-aunty a arrived, spied on me facebooking. :P
-i went to the toilet once before heading downstairs for dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa bok choy, three slices of beef and one small but yummy slice of egg.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' coz dad and aunty a were too busy yakking to take notice of me.
-dad wanted me to complete another sudoku; i refused coz i'd already done one this arvo when karen was here. so he ordered me to read my bookclub novel instead - and guess what? i finished it!
-dad made me walk back upstairs and online. he says i gotta do my nightly routine @ 9pm coz house starts @ 9:30.
-toms: dad's back to work, so sylvia jie jie's over to look after me. that's why i'm sleeping downstairs tonight. sylvia jie jie will take me to physio @ UQ. hopefully she can take me out for lunch afterwards, but hopes aren't up. to be honest, i'm really sad and pooped that the parents wouldn't take me out for dinner tonight - i mean, today marks TWO YEARS since i've come outta the hospital! ai, well, mother refused last year also ... >, well, third time lucky next year, i hope ... anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. the spam count for the weekend's twenty-six.

No comments: