Sunday, May 30, 2010

monday post 8b

well, this morning dad left for work and sylvia jie jie came to mind me. i snored my head off with bear bear until she bashed on the door (sylvia jie jie knocks REALLY hard :P) and told me 'fifteen more minutes.' i counted that down, then spent the last thirty or so seconds in a desperate, silent and fervent prayer to god, asking him to please heal my most beloved godmother.
-sylvia jie jie came back inside. i used the pot :P once, then kitted myself. sylvia finished with my socks and shoes, before Forcing me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-surprise - we're outta weetbix! so i just had two small scoops of yummy frosties.
-sylvia jie jie Forced me to walk to her car. thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt all day, and we also listened to 96.5FM all day, too.
-sylvia drove us to UQ for physio. i used the loo once on arrival, then settled down with a who gossip mag until max came for me with a walkbelt.-phew, no tilt table today. :p just lotsa sit-to-stands, stepping for erf, weightshifting and walkies.
-i suggested we go to the runcorn chinese BBQ restaurant for lunch to sylvia - and she agreed!
-so she got a singaporean fried noodle, while i got a BBQ pork with tofu rice dish. i did ask if we could please buy an iced lemon tea to drink, but she refused and said to just drink the chinese tea offered for free there. oh well, no biggie.
-sylvia jie jie went to the nearby fruit and vegie store to pick up groceries for their dinner tonight, then tootled us home.
-dearest dad was home, too, just eating his lunch. :) i used the bathroom once, then tootled online.
-just talking to rolls now. sylvia's coming over soon and i'm installing MYOB onto the computer. hopefully, i'll be able to get a job easier if i can use myob!
-hmm ... CODA rang dad earlier, said lyn was coming today ... she should arrive in ten minutes thereabouts. well, i certainly hope dad won't force me to walk on that bloody treadmill tonight, and i also hope someone nice will come for dinner! anyways, will try my hardest to come back with tonight's events and my final plodding total for monday! off for my facebook fix now~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: