Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tuesday post

good evening! dunno why PIG mum says she'll only allow me online for one hour tonight; i'm thinking maybe coz i need to ring the bells toms? fair enough, but that just means that toms, i'm owed THREE HOURS online - and that doesn't even count the time PIG mum already owes me!! but never mind, they're all written down somewhere, and i SWEAR, i'll try my HARDEST to get them all back someday! anyways, now that i've finished ranting, :P today's events?
-poor bear bear. silly me forgot to tell him that the home mod guys would be coming over this morning and continue working on my bathroom. so this morning, he hears their banging away, and, terrified, poked me awake, "emmy, emmy!" he wails, "there's some evil men tearing our house down! i sleepily raise my head off the pillow. hearing the home mod guys banging away, and soothe bear bear, 'sorry, buddy, nothing to fear. it's just the home mod guys making the bathroom for me." and i rub his tummy and cuddle him until he falls back asleep.
-almost forgot! today, em was hard @ work plodding 3163 steps today.
-lol, you know how PIG mum said we'd watch a movie today? sorry ... i overslept! ><" :P
-breakfast was a sausage bun shortly before 1pm, and a mug of warm milo.
-i asked for lunch @ 1:15pm, but mum said i had to complete one sudoku first. so i spent the next forty-odd mins doing that.
-lunch, @ around 2pm, was a slice of toast with ... lol, i've forgotten, sorry! >< but this time, i drank a cold milo.
-then i read 'the slap' out aloud till evelyn arrived. phew, i was very relieved that she did - i'd asked PIG mum to please pass me the phone so i could ring coda and see who'd come and look after me for today, but since she was all for forcing me to walk and get the phone myself, i just stayed seated and hoped really really hard that someone would turn up.
-evelyn Forced me to walk into the laundry for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today. after she flipped the water off, i dried and creamed myself as evelyn dried the floor.
-evelyn got me kitted, then Forced me to walk out to make my arvo tea.
-a cup of coloured water today, and a toasted cheese - too bad, evelyn only allowed me one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin - and ham sandwhich, cut into four triangles. no mayo, either. :(
-evelyn gave ela a massage @ 5:40. indigo with navy spots today. i just thanked her for not painting me pink and purple again. :P
-i signed evelyn off, she Forced me to walk over to the couch and left channel seven on for me. she's having lasagne @ her friend's house for dinner tonight, in stretton.
-first i watched the end of deal or no deal. some lucky guy walked away with $10 100 bucks. then seven's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. after, i watched SBS's worl news australia, until the parents came downstairs. i made the mistake of telling them that i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable after dinner, coz PIG mum just made me walk upstairs and back down again, before making me walk upstairs once more. argh. unsurprisingly, she gleefully forced me to both dak and un-dak myself.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and cauliflower, one small chunk of yummy tofu, and a bit of yummy chicken. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegetable juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-dad gleefully forced me to plod 22:01 on that bloody treadmill. PIG mum'd better plod that back, too!
-then, PIG mum hauled me upstairs, checked poor elf's throbbing ankle, then left me online.
-toms: i'm going bell ringing! fingers crossed i can get 1900+ bells toms! then it's another bloody torture session with vincent the physio, argh. >< but aunty wendy's coming in the arvo, then chrissy (i wonder how late, this time? :P) anyways, sorry for any mistakes tonight, i wanna check my e-mail and get my facebook fix before PIG mum forces me off to bed. hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: