Sunday, May 23, 2010

monday post5

good afternoon! well, i tootled online @ 2:05pm, meaning that after my carer/life coach leaves tonight, i've still got FIVE MINUTES left for myself online. add to that the time i'm already owed from previous days/nights, i'm owed FIVE HOURS and FORTY MINUTES online!! i'll work some of that off tonight, i'm pretty sure.
-anyways, today i've been hard @ work plodding 1937 steps. anyways, last night's events?
-dinner with aunty a. i drank a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice afterwards 'incorrectly'; dad and aunty a were too busy yakking to notice me.
-i headed upstairs and tootled back online until 'twas time for house. dad made me walk back downstairs and we had dinner with aunty a.
-dad ordered me to complete one sudoku before letting me back online upstairs.
-@ 9pm, i went back downstairs, did my nightly routine and said goodnite, goodbye and thanks to aunty a. bear bear doesn't really like aunty a, though, she threatened to take him away from me! o_O ><
-last night's episode of house was about some famous blogger.
-dad was obviously asleep after the show ended, so i just sat and watched V until he woke up and remembered to come downstairs and kick me to bed.
-i heard PIG mum ring dad around 11pm; i yelled out that i wanted to talk to her too, but she ignored me. ><
-so i cuddled bear bear and snored my head off. i also managed to swing myself over to use the pot :P once last night without falling to my death. o_O :P
-sylvia jie jie arrived like 7:30. i kinda half-mumbled a good morning to her before bear bear demanded my attention again and we snored our heads off.
-sylvia jie jie rapped on the door some time later with "fifteen more minutes." so understandably i protested when she came to dig me up @ thirteen! but she refused to give me two more minutes. :( so i got up, used the pot :P once more and kitted myself. sylvia jie jie finished with my socks, AFO and shoes, then Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i was going to have weetbix for breakfast, but sylvia jie jie couldn't find them ands offered me 'cornflakes' instead. upon seeing the box, i knew it was actually frosties, and told her so. too bad, i shouldn't have, coz then she only allowed me one ladleful. but oh well.
-sylvia jie jie Forced me to walk to her car. thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day, and we also listened to 96.5FM all day, too.
-i gave her directions to UQ. when we arrived, i used the loo once first, then sylvia jie jie passed me a who magazine to browse while she went back downstairs to pay.
-nadia/nadine soon came for me. she lent me a walkbelt but no stick and Forced me to walk into the gym.
-eep, the dreaded tilt table for twenty minutes first. >, ann was a meaniepoo who forced erf to stand up on a chair. ><
-then sit-to-stands with nadine/nadia and the other girl. max/pertinkeba/katinkenba shouted hello. :P
-nadine/nadia Forced me to walk back down to sylvia jie jie's car. i gave her back the walkbelt, and sylvia jie jie tootled us off to neway, where she said we could share a lunch for seven bucks.
--stir fried beef ho fan and some kinda hokkien dish were the set lunches. i asked a waiter what was in the hokkien dish; when he said it contained prawns, i went with the stir fried beef ho fan. i ordered a warm horlicks with the meal, thanks to sylvia jie jie who put in one small spoonful of sugar. i also asked some waitress to please pass me a fork.
-when our food arrived, sylvia jie jie ate two bowls worth while i just had one bowl worth.
-dunno why sylvia jie jie refused to see if there were any closer parking spots available for me. >< but oh well.
-she tootled us off to ding ho (anyone know whether it's got an english name?) and left me inside the car while she went to buy some groceries. i hit the hazard lights once for twenty-three flashes, and also sang 1/5 of my second-favourite song out aloud before sylvia jie jie came back. wow, she likes ong choi(say that in canto)! eww, if you ask me. :P
-she tootled us home. i went upstairs and tootled online. think sylvia jie jie said sth about kicking me offline @ 3:05pm and leave the remaining hour for tonight? i guess i'll try and explain i'm just trying to use all the net time i'm already owed.
-anyways, alice just rang, looking for dad. i told her to try his mobile. anyways, i'll try come back online later tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: