Friday, January 6, 2012

friday post 75d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 2863. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-i went once more to the loo @ 8:15, and even though PIG mum couldn't be bothered walking there with me, i didn't fall. :)
-well, she says i can stay online till 9:15pm. better than nothing.
-toms, tess comes @ 10am, but even better, i'm seeing mel for lunch @ fasta pasta! i haven't seen her for nearly two years!! :D meaning the parents are gleefully restricting me to only fruit for arvo tea, but hey, no biggie. actually, PIG mum's only included enough money for me to get my usual (fettucine cabonara) with a lemon iced tea, but not enough to add chicken. meaning i can either get chicken and just drink water, or have lemon iced tea but take the pasta plain. :(
-then, amanda's coming to shower me in the arvo. we haveta decide which movie we'll see for tuesday! amanda says it's my choice, so i'm gonna pick warhorse. but just fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme out for dinner afterwards! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: