Tuesday, January 10, 2012

tuesday post77b

one final good evening! em's final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 1381, but i'm still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online for another time!!!! *igh* but final, final events for tonight?
-the new carer that came to take me out's from korea!
-shower first - hairwash today. also much thanks to her thar rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before she flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle then i got creamed. the carer rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's ASFO straps.
-after rinsing under the chair once for me, i yelled for mother, who had me sit outside while she hit me with the eye goo.
-only when 'twas time to leave, the carer's car broke down!! ><
-meaning PIG mum drove us in the camry, and dropped us off near the cinemas.
-we had an early dinner @ grill'd. i ate some burger with beef, bacon and cheese and drank an orange. PIG mum was horrid and wouldn't lemme have any chips. :(
-then off to the cinemas we went!
-only, the lift to upstairs broke down! my carer went to ask someone to fix it, and suddenly, we were back in business. XD
-they actually have assigned seats for people in wheelchairs! :)
-the movie was awesome; i'll write a post on embluekirby.blogspot.com prolly the day after toms. there was some really nice music, one little girl was called emily (like me! XD) and i think the actor that played faramir/some other character in TLOTR was in this movie also? i also let erl rest over ell for fifteen minutes and vice versa. also, @ some point during the movie, my carer dashed out briefly (she told me first) and when she came back, said that she'd been given another shift.
-after the movie ended, i went to the loo once more, also letting era open the tap lotsa, lotsa and lotsa times again.
-the parents met us @ the cinema entrance, and dad tootled us home.
-huge thanks to PIG mum who lemme back online briefly to quickly record all this!
-toms: gotta get up early; we're meeting kim and cass for breakfast @ maccas!
-then aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours; dunno what PIG mum's doing, before carol comes to shower me. best of all, it's icecream night toms night! :)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: