Thursday, January 12, 2012

thursday post 77c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 2690. righteo, final, final events for tonight.
-cathy arrived around two minutes late, yakked to PIG mum for almost another fifteen minutes, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle when cathy went to find two band-aids for my back. cathy rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
-after cathy rinsed once under the chair for me, i held her wrist and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-sadly, cathy only lemme have one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, too, so this week's been satisfied, phew.i also enjoyed one juicy nashi, and drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-cathy read my care plan while i munched away. i wonder who i'd haveta talk with to change it?
-after i finished eating, i asked cathy to please massage ela, which she did for about ten minutes, even though i've forgotten which colours, sorry. but she's back on tuesday and her daughter danielle's cooking them chicken fried rice for dinner tonight, yum.
-time to get going, cathy Forced me to walk out to the 4WD, but thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt.
-meaning she rocked off early, and PIG mum tootled me off to book club!
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when i arrived, then i went over to wash and dry both hands while she went herself.
-going to the meeting room, we bumped into phil and exchanged new year's greetings. :)
-inside, more new year's greetings were exchanged, then jan wandered over to thank me for sending her my xmas greetings. erika kindly made me a cup of tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly', and passed me three bikkies, one scoth finger and two cream ones. lol, no way was i gonna tell her that PIG mum'd gleefully restricted me to only two! XD
-so we all yakked on about the book, before sharing what other books we'd read this past month. i shared how i'd finally finished johnny howard's biography and was now reading darren lockyer's one, and also why he's now got a voice that sounds like someone sprayed a can of WD40 into it. XD jen again recommended this left neglect book, which i think i'll prolly add to my birthday wishlist for this year.
-there was a new lady called jen; we didn't recognise each other, but the moment PIG mum entered the room to collect me she knew 'twas our former neighbour from barradale ct.! she was mr. thunder's wife! meaning we yakked lots; jen told me that she'd somehow heard of me falling ill through someone @ church? that james has now married and tommy's like six foot sth!
-anyways, PIG mum took me once more to the loo before she tootled us home.
-back home, dearest dad was already waiting for us. :)
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa normal lettuce and yummy broccoli and a tiny bit of yummy chicken, which of course i saved for last. dinner was washed down with just one mug of plain water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-dearest dad and PIG mum went upstairs to do sth, so i took myself to the loo and back without falling over, yeah. :)
-toms: early morning pincushion practice session. XD but i don't get to see naz for a burger coz aunty wendy's coming to mind me @ 11:30. :( lucky PIG mum's got aunty catherine to shout her out to yum cha, but says she'll bring me back a yummy charsiu bun for arvo tea, after aunty lucia comes and showers me @ 5pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: