Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wednesday post89b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3656. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived two minutes early today, but PIG mum kept her yakking until @ least ten past, before carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice wet shower; yup, it's still way too stinking hot for a hot shower. XD i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where sure enough, PIG mum only lemme eat a pear. :( but i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished, carol massaged ela for thirty minutes. she's back on monday, and is having salad and fish fingers for dinner. PIG mum says she hasn't been able to find the sealord fish fingers for me?
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before feeding hungry three times. see, hungry always says, "caWol, i love you the mostest!" but after carol objected that he should love me the mostest, hungry compromised and told her, "but don't worry, coz i love emily the second mostest." XD
-after carol got me outta the loo, i didn't get a chance to return online, coz PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for @ least thirty minutes. i'll keep saying this, but i don't really mind, coz i've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful god took away my ability to play semi-decently.
-sorry, bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: