Sunday, September 16, 2012

monday post 107

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5567 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'starting over'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning, when dearest dad left for work without kissing me good-bye! *wails* ><
-anyways, after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three weetbix without honey, but with sliced banana. i also drank one full mug of water 'incorrectly' and popped all my usual drugs. :P
-before i left, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to anthony callea's 'a new chapter' all day, too.
-when PIG mum tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least twenty-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: @ least two attempts before staying seated (vincent says the trick's to move your shoulders; your bum will follow automatically) then just work for ela. horrid vincent wouldn't let poor ela grab a lolly, but @ least i wandered over and said hello to baby kayla, who was being bottle fed by kat jie jie and hiccuping!  XD
-yay, afterwards, PIG mum tootled us off for lunch @ the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant! even cooler, the owner lady remembered my name, 'emily'!
-PIG mum got some egg noodle thing, while i stuck with my favourite, the BBQ pork and tofu with rice.
-while we ate, the owner lady told PIG mum she'd been reading genesis; PIG mum suggested she could try reading psalms, also.
-PIG mum also wrote down vincent the physio's number for her, coz she told us that chef boss dude was suffering from back pain. he came out, and PIG mum told him about contacting vincent the physio.
-while they were talking, the owner lady peeled an apple for me! she said 'twas a fuji apple; i remembered to give PIG mum a bite, too, of course.
-then, when we left, she even gave me four more apples to take home! lol, i hadn't the heart to tell her i was a pear fan, not an apple one. XD
-PIG mum tootled us home, i went once more to the loo then plopped online.
-and cool, now i've got about forty minutes for some reading! :D
-fingers crossed i can return online afterwards, else:
-carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-late morning UQ physio with jay toms. fingers crossed i can have a bowl of chicken kaarage udon @ the warrigal square sushi train for lunch afterwards!
-then it's annette coming to watch me shower toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: