Friday, September 21, 2012

friday post 108b

hello again! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 3385. righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived shortly after 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to her who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia turned the nice hot water off, i got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, only my face was (and still is!) super-itchy coz of that new garnier face cream mother bought me! ><
-*sigh* i had half of that chocolate bun i'd bought last night for my arvo tea. next time i go, i'm gonna ask PIG mum for three more bucks then buy dad his own bun and hopefully, he'll leave mine alone!
-also thanks to PIG mum who poured me slightly less than one mug of plain milk; i used that as the cup for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-i went once more to the loo then returned online.
-well, i'm off for my naruto fix now, then going to joey's 21st party tonight! :D hopefully, it'll be lotsa fun!
-again, tessa comes @ 10am toms then dominique @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: