Wednesday, September 19, 2012

wednesday post 118b-

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4236 and joni's devotional topic's 'rescued through the flames'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to open the door for her.
-from there, i headed straight into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with elf's AFO and sock) and i had one last tinkle when carol was repining pedro onto my pants.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed the yummy chicken sushi that PIG mum had kindly bought for me. guess the shop was out of inari.
-i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, carol started massaging ela for about twenty-five minutes. while she did so, i read our newest book club novel.
-at 5:55pm, after i put my jacket on, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, but i didn't get a chance to return online afterwards, coz aunty shuk lai jie jie came to take us to visit her new place! thanks to PIG mum who changed me outta my pyjamas and into normal everyday clothing before she left somewhere for her talk.
-dad walked me to aunty shuk lai jie jie's car, where she kindly helped me with my seatbelt before tootling me off to her new place! it's on lytton street, sunnybank hills, or thereabouts.
-aunty shuk lai jie jie walked me into her house, where i took a seat on a folding seat. but eep, my butt must be getting too big, coz there wasn't much space on either side of me! XD
-dad went with aunty shuk lai for a tour of her one storey house, which contains three bedrooms, while i sat and softly sang about 1/3 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-when aunty shuk lai came back from showing dad around her new place, dad decided we'd go to cafe mi for dinner. before we left, though, i used her bathroom once; it's uber cool, coz it has railings along both sides!
-aunty shuk lai tootled me off, following dad and parking up @ the cinemas.
-as expected, dad ordered two plates between the three of us. i got about half a bowl of some BBQ duck and bean sprout rice and another half bowl of pork chop rice. i drank most of a cold horlicks, although dad did snatch my cup away and pour himself half a plastic cupful. and he didn't gimme back any of his cold milk tea! >< *sigh*
-aunty shuk lai jie jie shouted dad and i dinner, methinks. :)
-by the time she arrived back @ our place, dad had already arrived. i went once more to the loo, then walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-PIG mum's just arrived home, too. :)
-toms: pincushion practise late morning. XD fingers crossed i can have lunch @ green tea garden afterwards!
-then, oh joy of joys: it's my fortnightly trip to garbo! XD
-and i wonder if PIG mum remembers that tonight's my ice-cream night? anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: